It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There can be only one Tetris Champion.

Ecstasy of Order - The Tetris Masters, world's greatest Tetris players come together for one final showdown, DRM-free on GOG.com!

There is a little Tetris in all of us. Phones, calculators, facades - if you can name it, somebody has played Tetris on it. Only a select few, however, can call themselves true "Tetris Masters". Maxed out scores, most lines in a game, and world championship titles are held by a handful of gamers who dedicated countless hours to truly master this deceptively simple game of speed and order. Ecstasy of Order - The Tetris Masters follows one enthusiast's search for the best of the best - to bring them together in the most prestigious tournament yet, and find the one truly worthy of being called the absolute Tetris Champion. A series of personal interviews with greatest of Tetris players, their preparations documented, and one final showdown with a special appearance by Tetris' creator Alexey Pajitnov, make this a highly recommended watch for anyone interested in Tetris and gaming subculture in general.
For me, tetris is not just a repetitive game. Like in this documentary they are talking, the better players think ahead. So it's also strategy...
I just loved this film, what can I say. Also tried the NES version of tetris and after 20 minutes I realized there's a long way ahead of me :) It really requires a lot of practice to become a champion!
Novotnus: For a moment I thought that's Pinhead on the main page and Hellraiser came to GOG :)
For an split second I thought the same thing...

...And I never seen any of them either! (I did "watch" ?3? but had no clue what was going on other than Pinhead == BAD! BAD!! BAD!!!, so I do not count it).

Edit: But to add something on-topic, might consider getting this. Played Tetris a lot when the Game Boy first came out (since that came bundled with it), but always figured that there was no pattern to when given blocks would appear. If there is, then I needed to study more...
Post edited January 17, 2015 by jackster79
jackster79: For an split second I thought the same thing...

...And I never seen any of them either! (I did "watch" ?3? but had no clue what was going on other than Pinhead == BAD! BAD!! BAD!!!, so I do not count it).
Actually there is a reason for him acting this way (it's a stupid reason, but at least they tried) but part of it is explained in Hellraiser II (my favorite of the series).
This is a really fun documentary. Didn't have much hope for it with so few wishlist votes (someone should probably mark the wishlist item as achieved), so thanks! Insta-purchase for me (and first GOG movie).
Novotnus: Actually there is a reason for him acting this way (it's a stupid reason, but at least they tried) but part of it is explained in Hellraiser II (my favorite of the series).
Cool. Like you said, at least they give a reason other than "just because". I am thinking I will eventually make my way to that franchise one of these Halloweens (maybe even this one) and when I do will watch them in order. I am sure that will also help clarify things a bit.