It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not enough pictures.
Attachments:
I am in.
I could not decide wich one is the best.
Attachments:
Not in, but here's a photo of my first real piece in Kingspray Graffiti VR:

(In that game, you actually take a photo with your in-game mobile phone to save!)
Attachments:
Just a quick info: I'm moving next Friday so depending on how fast the internet company will unlock my connection at the new place the deadline might be extended a bit ;-)
*some final entries? bump*
Right, then. I'm mad late, but I'm in. Now, Witness the following!
Attachments:
Misery, in essence..

http://imgur.com/a/uO9BS

Edit: clarifications on the "dots".. Shots' taken in a highly irradiated area with high psy-activity in a protection suit, pumped with psydrugs. This is running on Linux/open driver/Wine/Gallium9/R9 280.
Post edited March 31, 2017 by Lin545
I finally have working internet again, so this contest is now officially closed. I'll go through the screenshots and draw/choose the winners this evening!
Alright, luck decided and the first prize goes to patrikc, congrats :-)
The second prize goes to ciemnogrodzianin because his Runaway screenshot reminded me of the good times I had with the game.
Congratulations to the winners!! And thanks Moonshineshadow for hosting the challenge!!
Just pushing this to the top to inform the regulars of this giveaway, that this will be the last one from my side for quite some time. Too many things added up and I really don't feel like giving gog money anymore with maybe a few rare exceptions of old games that will be released in the future.