It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hey, everyone!

I didn't even mean to get a key, but when I saw the banner at the top of the page and clicked it without even reading it. I already have a copy so the key should go to someone who needs it.

All you have to do is say something like "I'm in!" and I'll pick the winner in 24-48 hours.

EDIT: And the winner is clisair! Thanks for participating and I wish you all the best in future giveaways!
Post edited March 18, 2015 by MrFortyFive
I received a gift from another kind soul, +1 for you, not in.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by Sulibor
I'm in!

I remember playing the old one :)

The graphics were woooowww xD
Not In. Thanks though +1 :)

EDIT: Changed mine to not in because the game was gifted to me. :)
Post edited March 16, 2015 by BKGaming
I am in, thank you.
I'm in.

Tried to get it earlier, but the page was down and then I got dragged into a meeting at work. :(
Thank you.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by nhiggs
I'm in.

Thank you and good luck everyone.
EDIT:

I was able to get my copy of RoTT, so I am out, so I do not take another copy from another person by chance.

Thank you for your giveaway and good luck to other contestants :)

+1
Post edited March 17, 2015 by MMLN
I´m in, thank you very much. I can´t believe i was lunching when they giveaway this game, +1.
+1 Count me in
+1 Thanks for the opportunity. :) Looked at my Twitter feed a wee bit too late. :( I'm in!
I'm in.

I wish events like this (on any website) were split in 2, so they aren't started and finished only during N/S America prime time timezones and the rest of us are in bed...
Post edited March 17, 2015 by BrandeX
Im in
a bit late to get a key from GOG T__T
I'm in.

Thank you very much! ;)
I missed it so thanks Mr 45