It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They’re highly engaging, fun, and won’t take you long to finish. This Midweek Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to titles perfect for a gaming sprint. Here are some examples:

Hotline Miami (-75%) is an action game overflowing with raw brutality. You will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld.

Little Nightmares (-75%) is a dark tale that will confront you with your childhood fears. Reconnect with your inner child to unleash your imagination and find the way out!

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-80%) is a first-person mystery game that focuses entirely on exploration and discovery. As detective Paul Prospero you must unravel a dark mystery.

The latest Midweek Sale on GOG.COM will end on 9th May, 1 PM UTC.
Zoidberg: I don't know which message you think it does convey but, and I speak only for me, playing with two does add to the experience and is equally valid than playing alone. Let's leave it at that, will you? And let each one decide for themselves. :D
I will always let everybody decide for him- or herself - there's no wrong or right way to play a game imo. I was just talking about the message of the game that for obvious reasons could and should not discussed here for those who did not play the game at all. Of course I will gladly explain to you what I was talking about in private if you should want this.