It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

META Publishing is a rising video game label, staffed by industry veterans and gaming enthusiasts from all over the world. They not only publish games but make sure to create unique relations between the game and its players.

That’s why we are happy to say that you can grab their awesome titles up to even -95% discounts during the META Publishing Sale which lasts until July 21st, 1 PM UTC.

Let’s take a look at what awaits!

Throughout the sale you can not only enjoy some great base discounts, but the more META Publishing base games you own or buy, the more money you can save. Here’s how it looks like:

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition
With a base discount of -70%, which can go up to -75% if you own 4-8 base titles from the sale, or up to -80% if you buy all the base titles from the sale.

Biped
With a base discount of -65%, which can go up to -70% if you own 4-8 base titles from the sale, or up to -75% if you buy all the base titles from the sale.

HordeCore
With a base discount of -70%, which can go up to -75% if you own 4-8 base titles from the sale, or up to -80% if you buy all the base titles from the sale.

Train Valley 2
With a base discount of -65%, which can go up to -70% if you own 4-8 base titles from the sale, or up to -75% if you buy all the base titles from the sale.

Train Valley
With a base discount of -80%, which can go up to -85% if you own 4-8 base titles from the sale, or up to -90% if you buy all the base titles from the sale.

The Uncertain: Light At The End
With a base discount of -85%, which can go up to -90% if you own 4-8 base titles from the sale, or up to -95% if you buy all the base titles from the sale.

The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day
With a base discount of -85%, which can go up to -90% if you own 4-8 base titles from the sale, or up to -95% if you buy all the base titles from the sale.

Spirit of the Island
With a base discount of -61%, which can go up to -66% if you own 4-8 base titles from the sale, or up to -71% if you buy all the base titles from the sale.

Time Loader

Train Valley 2 DLCs
When purchasing all currently available DLCs for Train Valley 2 (excluding OST) their discount increases from -50% to -55%.

Check out all the bargains you can grab with the META Publishing Sale and enhance your library with some great games!
high rated
Sorry, but without "BYOB" page this sale is a pain in the ass.

There is no simple way to check how many games I own and what is the price of my planned order. I know I can add to chart and check there, but it a bit problematic, especially on mobile. And I also cannot check the highest discount option, as the sale contains some bundles and I guess it may be necessary to purchase all items, which means you need to purchase some games twice – once as a separate title, and again as a part of bundle.

GOG, just give us the old format of sale page, the new one is just a crap.
high rated
(prices without additional discounts – good luck with getting them)
• $1.49 • -85% • The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day
• $1.99 • -80% • Train Valley
• $2.24 • -85% • The Uncertain: Light At The End
• $3.59 • -70% • HordeCore
• $4.49 • -70% • Time Loader
• $5.24 • -65% • Biped
• $8.69 • -70% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Season Pass
• $9.74 • -61% • Spirit of the Island
• $11.99 • -70% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition
• $23.19 • -20% • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Season Pass 2
Just to wishlist the right stuff, do you know which DLCs are included in Pathfinder WoR Season Pass 2? They only wrote 4 5 6..
Post edited July 14, 2023 by phaolo
phaolo: Just to wishlist the right stuff, do you know which DLCs are included in Pathfinder Season Pass 2? They only wrote 4 5 6..
If I understand correctly, The Last Sarkorians is number 4. Number 5 and 6 were not released yet.

Btw, only the vanilla edition of Pathfinder WotR is included in the bonus discount. If you buy the Mythic Edition + 8 games, you won't get the max. discount.
Post edited July 14, 2023 by Glaucos
phaolo: Just to wishlist the right stuff, do you know which DLCs are included in Pathfinder Season Pass 2? They only wrote 4 5 6..
Glaucos: If I understand correctly, The Last Sarkorians is number 4. Number 5 and 6 were not released yet.
Ah ok, thanks. I'll just wishlist Mythic + SP2 then
(not sure about Paint of War, but it's free anyway)
WotR used to have a EULA on its page, one sufficiently bad that several review comments complain about it. However, the page no longer mentions it outside the reviews, and the game's Steam page no longer has a "3rd-party EULA" warning either. Have Meta Publishing removed it from the game?
octalot: WotR used to have a EULA on its page, one sufficiently bad that several review comments complain about it. However, the page no longer mentions it outside the reviews, and the game's Steam page no longer has a "3rd-party EULA" warning either. Have Meta Publishing removed it from the game?
I am also interested in knowing the answer to that question.

But more importantly than just the EULA text itself, has the actual spyware that the EULA was actually referring to been removed? Or is that spyware still bundled into the game, same as before?
Can I give all my money to the developers and about...0$ to Meta?

...Checks details. Oh wait, this isn't that META.
That's, like, so meta
GOG.com: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition
GOG, where do you hide these additional discounts? I own 4 games from this sale but still only get the base discounts.
eiii: ...
Perhaps you need to put the games in the cart to check their proper prices. Cool feature, isn't it? They already got a proper solution, which is a good old byob sale page, but they've decided it does not fit their new layout, so they refuse to use it. It's called customer-focused approach. It means customer must focus and make their job for them or find some workaround. Good luck.