It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of a young man who has fled from one of the wars in Medieval Europe and wants to take his fate into his own hands. Medieval Dynasty becomes a full-fledged title on GOG.COM and receives a 20% discount that will last until 29th September 2021, 10 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Moonbeam: Rather disappointing, but thank you.
RafaelRamus: In the roadmap they talk about a third person perspective, maybe they are still going to implement it more?
The last I read about TPP was a developer's statement made yesterday that they haven't ruled it out completely and it could be on the post 1.0 roadmap. Since it is on it now, I trust that they will implement it by the end of this year. They always kept to their roadmaps during development and this isn't likely going to change. So, good news for anyone who wished for this. :-)
Post edited September 25, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
is this good? when i played it months ago it was just half way done
Mori_Yuki:
That's really good to hear, thanks Mori :)
Does anyone know what the latter part of the game is like, post Early Access? The main complaint (that I care about) from the EA version is that the game fizzles out towards the end, where there's not much for you to do. I approach this game as a simulation game, where there's no real end per se, but I'm not sure how this game caters to that, or if it even does so. I mean, can you build more than one village for example ? things like that.