It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, new user here got 30MBit line and all i can get is 60-100KB/s downloading speed here? Steam is usually around 3 MB/s, not to mention the speed on things we shall not mention here. Any insights?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Andrej_Stupan: things we shall not mention here
Voldermort?
Andrej_Stupan: Hello, new user here got 30MBit line and all i can get is 60-100KB/s downloading speed here? Steam is usually around 3 MB/s, not to mention the speed on things we shall not mention here. Any insights?
How do you download games? Using browser, GOG Downloader or Galaxy?

You should have at least Steam DL speed (3MB/s) using GOG Downloader.
I'm also getting pretty low speeds right now (with Galaxy) - 100-200 kb/sec. I usually max out my line at 5-6 mb/sec.
Andrej_Stupan: Hello, new user here got 30MBit line and all i can get is 60-100KB/s downloading speed here? Steam is usually around 3 MB/s, not to mention the speed on things we shall not mention here. Any insights?
liquidBass: I'm also getting pretty low speeds right now (with Galaxy) - 100-200 kb/sec. I usually max out my line at 5-6 mb/sec.
No issues here using Galaxy - just did a quick download test and could reach 10MB/s+ after only a few seconds.
http://prntscr.com/c094dm

What game were you both downloading ? If own it myself i will try it too so we can be sure that that certain aint on some "antique" server ^^ or well on a server which is getting ddosed or the likes
Issue resolved itself for me after I restarted the router and set concurrent connections to 10 :)
I get about 6 MB/s using Firefox, so it is either the router or the connection. Maybe something temporary.
Has it always been so slow and for all downloads here? You may have stumbled upon a CDN that's slower, happens some times. Or your connection may temporarily suffer.

Try rebooting your router, and check the same download at a later point to see if it makes a difference.

If it's not a temporary thing, perhaps contact GOG Support, they should be able to help you run some tests to see if it's something specific to them, or your ISP.
With GoG Downlaoder I get 300Kb-500Kb. But it may be location, or time of day among other things.