It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to resuscitate the topdown fantasy shooter from Raven software on my W10 laptop. I have read complainings about the poor cortrols, as aiming was apparently done with 2 keys on the keyboard and the movement was better suited to ehm Quake than a Gauntlet-like. The latter problem seems to be fixable adjusting the controls to tank controls, but does anyone know if it possible to use a controller at all, and twinstick, or aim with the mouse? I wouln't want to go through the hassle of making that old game work just to find out that the controls are an unfixable mess!
I didn't find anything about it searching the web.

I found the game manual and it just mentions joystick and mouse without any indicatoin on how they are used.
Post edited June 22, 2020 by Dogmaus
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Tank controls with mouse is clumsy but acceptable. The problem is that the character rotates slowly rahter than facing the direction towards which the mouse is directed.
I will later try to use a modern controller and twinstick, let me know here if you have successfully done it.
Post edited June 22, 2020 by Dogmaus