It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
All the manuals are located in their respective installation folders.

The Heretic manual is b&w, though. There is a version in color on the Internet Archive.
Post edited December 21, 2020 by Nergal01
Nergal01: The Heretic manual is b&w, though. There is a version in color on the Internet Archive.
Can you send a link?
ZFR: Can you send a link?
https://archive.org/details/msdos_heretic_1994_202003
Thanks. Updated the list and Appendix B.
Bloodwych manual:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1msUwjTBmx9nUpsEpOZai0FzQxceTjK9u/view?usp=sharing
Thanks, added.
Both Avernum: Escape From the Pit & Avernum 2: Crystal Souls that are included in Avernum: The Complete Saga are missing manuals.
Avernum 1 is available here.
Avernum 2 is available here.

Also Blades of Avernum has a hint book available here.
Post edited January 03, 2021 by H3PC4T
Thanks, added. However:

H3PC4T: Both Avernum: Escape From the Pit & Avernum 2: Crystal Souls that are included in Avernum: The Complete Saga are missing manuals.
Avernum 1 is available here.
Avernum 2 is available here.
These are not the manuals of the original series, but of the reboots (2011, and 2015). Since the Complete Saga includes the original games, do you have manuals for the originals instead?
ZFR: These are not the manuals of the original series, but of the reboots (2011, and 2015). Since the Complete Saga includes the original games, do you have manuals for the originals instead?
OK, the manuals are in the install folders but they're in 32-bit Windows Help format and I can't view them on my system. Schlitch has converted the Avernum 1 manual to several formats including PDF here.

I haven't found an alternative for the Avernum 2 manual.
ZFR: These are not the manuals of the original series, but of the reboots (2011, and 2015). Since the Complete Saga includes the original games, do you have manuals for the originals instead?
H3PC4T: OK, the manuals are in the install folders but they're in 32-bit Windows Help format and I can't view them on my system. Schlitch has converted the Avernum 1 manual to several formats including PDF here.

I haven't found an alternative for the Avernum 2 manual.
Do you know if these games came with a physical manual back in the day, or is the .hlp file the only thing that was available?
ZFR: Do you know if these games came with a physical manual back in the day, or is the .hlp file the only thing that was available?
I don't know. I would say from the information I've found while searching the web no - no physical manual. I can't give you a definitive answer though.
ZFR: Do you know if these games came with a physical manual back in the day, or is the .hlp file the only thing that was available?
H3PC4T: I don't know. I would say from the information I've found while searching the web no - no physical manual. I can't give you a definitive answer though.
Thanks. I was wondering if I should just mark it as available in game folder, but the .hlp format can't be read on modern OSes so I don't think I'll add it.

I've put the pdf version made by schlitch for 1, linked to the rebooted one (till we get the original one) for 2. And added it to Wanted Replacements. Also pinged schlitch in that thread.
ZFR: Thanks. I was wondering if I should just mark it as available in game folder, but the .hlp format can't be read on modern OSes so I don't think I'll add it.

I've put the pdf version made by schlitch for 1, linked to the rebooted one (till we get the original one) for 2. And added it to Wanted Replacements. Also pinged schlitch in that thread.
Sounds good but I've got another addition. I made a pdf version of the original Avernum 2 manual which can be found here.

Also I noticed that the War Wind link is broken. The only replacement I've been able to find also has missing pages. Thought you might want to add it to Wanted Replacements though.
H3PC4T: Sounds good but I've got another addition. I made a pdf version of the original Avernum 2 manual which can be found here.
Thanks added.

Galaduir: War Wind manual misses pages 13-14 (part of interface description). The version you can get by my link is full.
Hey, that link is dead. Any chance you have the manual and can reupload it?
Post edited January 05, 2021 by ZFR
ZFR: • Did the physical copy of the Sunken Dragon expansion to Anno 1701 come with an English manual?
Don't know if this helps but the Gold Edition has a section for The Sunken Dragon starting on page 34.