It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tremere110: I'm sure most of the d&d new releases use dosbox, I'll let you know when i download them... boy are there a lot :)
According to Wikipedia, all 13 games had a DOS version. It will be interesting to see whether any of them are using a strange DOSBox version, like Archimedean Dynasty did.
tremere110: I'm sure most of the d&d new releases use dosbox, I'll let you know when i download them... boy are there a lot :)
Grargar: According to Wikipedia, all 13 games had a DOS version. It will be interesting to see whether any of them are using a strange DOSBox version, like Archimedean Dynasty did.
All of the games use 0.74
Except for Eye of the Beholder 3 which uses 0.73 for some reason.
tremere110: All of the games use 0.74
Except for Eye of the Beholder 3 which uses 0.73 for some reason.
Huh... damn exception. :P

Thanks for the info. Time for an update.
With the arrival of Bethesda today, the unconfirmed list grew bigger. Now, while I'm sure that Doom 1+2 and the Elder Scrolls games use DOSBox, I have no idea what version they are using. I also have no idea if Quake is the DOS or Windows version.
Grargar: With the arrival of Bethesda today, the unconfirmed list grew bigger. Now, while I'm sure that Doom 1+2 and the Elder Scrolls games use DOSBox, I have no idea what version they are using. I also have no idea if Quake is the DOS or Windows version.
Arena, Daggerfall and Battlespire use dosbox 0.74

Redguard uses SVN-Daum from 11-22-2012.
tremere110: Arena, Daggerfall and Battlespire use dosbox 0.74

Redguard uses SVN-Daum from 11-22-2012.
Hmm, I can't select Arena and Daggerfall on the GOGmix, so they'll have to be restricted to the list. Thanks for the info.
Got my hands on the Doom games and both of them have been personally confirmed to be using DOSBox 0.74. Added both of them to the list.
Since no one has mentioned it yet, Quake has dosbox-0.74 for all of Quake, Quake: Scourge of Armagon and Quake: Dissolution of Eternity. There's also glquake for windows. I'm not sure if it defaults to glquake or dosbox, I just got it for running in quakespasm on Linux.

As presented, the DOS versions are more complete since some complex licensing issues forced them to remove the background music from glquake. It's not hard to take the (lossless!!) music tracks from the DOS versions and put them back, though.

EDIT: I now think it defaults to glquake.
Post edited August 31, 2015 by Rixasha
Rixasha: Since no one has mentioned it yet, Quake has dosbox-0.74 for all of Quake, Quake: Scourge of Armagon and Quake: Dissolution of Eternity. There's also glquake for windows. I'm not sure if it defaults to glquake or dosbox, I just got it for running in quakespasm on Linux.

As presented, the DOS versions are more complete since some complex licensing issues forced them to remove the background music from glquake. It's not hard to take the (lossless!!) music tracks from the DOS versions and put them back, though.

EDIT: I now think it defaults to glquake.
Thanks for the info. Added the game to the list.
Both Stronghold and Al-Qadim use Dosbox 0.74
tremere110: Both Stronghold and Al-Qadim use Dosbox 0.74
Thanks for the info. Added to the list.
System Shock: Classic Edition uses Dosbox 0.74
tremere110: System Shock: Classic Edition uses Dosbox 0.74
I see that it's not included as an extra. Is it a separate box in your account or a second installer in the same box?
tremere110: System Shock: Classic Edition uses Dosbox 0.74
Grargar: I see that it's not included as an extra. Is it a separate box in your account or a second installer in the same box?
Unbundled, separate "boxes", like most (all?) other games with multiple editions.
Maighstir: Unbundled, separate "boxes"
Is that a confirmation?

Maighstir: like most (all?) other games with multiple editions.
Not all, I can tell you that. Heroes of Might and Magic 2 Gold, for instance, has both the DOS and the Windows installers in the same box, while the installers of Pro Pinball Timeshock and Quake contain both versions.