It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Larian Studios is a Belgian video game developer that has been creating critically acclaimed titles for over 20 years. Their most recent release, Baldur's Gate III, has been in early access on GOG since October 2020. To celebrate the upcoming full release of the game, we are currently offering a sale on all Larian games!

The sale offers discounts up to 90% off on all Larian games available in our catalog – this is a great opportunity for both fans of the studio's previous titles to pick up some of their classic games at a discounted price, and for newcomers to try out Larian's unique approach to role-playing games.

One of Larian's most popular releases, Divinity: Original Sin 2, is included in the sale with a 60% discount. The game received universal acclaim for its deep character customization, engaging story, and intricate gameplay mechanics. The sale also includes other Larian titles, such as Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Dragon Commander, all of which are available at discounted prices; with such a wide range of great deals, there's never been a better time to try out Larian's unique and engaging RPGs.

Don’t wait, dive into the world of Larian Studios – the offer ends on May 7th, 10 PM UTC!
HunchBluntley: No idea.
Okay, thanks for the info. I can understand about you not knowing those things.

IMO stuff like this makes the value of having a D:OS "soundtrack" not as great as it should be though, since by "soundtrack," most people would probably expect to get all the music from the game, rather than only a small fraction of it, which is what the track list of the official "soundtrack" appears to be.

However, I'm not dissing the songs on the official soundtrack since they are also amazing. I am just saying that they should be selling (and/or compiling on Kirill's website) a comprehensive soundtrack which includes all the songs from the game, even if they were originally written for other games.

Oh, and I just found this link as I was further researching this matter, which has posts which claims D:OS 1 has at least 142 music tracks, and some of which are not anywhere on Kirill's website (and most of them definitely aren't on the "official soundtrack" either):

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=788634
Post edited May 07, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
HunchBluntley, thanks for the link!
polecat1: HunchBluntley, thanks for the link!
No problem. :)
Upon doing more research, it seems D:OS 1 actually has at least 152 tracks, which are unofficially available to listen to and listed here, albeit many of them are missing the titles, and even other commenters who tried to fill in a lot of the missing titles' names didn't seem to be able to find a name for all of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18i_g9knULM

I wish Larian would release a real D:OS 1 soundtrack that includes all of those tracks, and with their proper official song names included too.
Post edited May 08, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon