It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Emachine9643 should also be put on the scammers list.

He is randomly putting names of people on his "scammer list" without actually giving evidence as to who they scammed.

He is a scammer.
thejimz: From what I hear, swatkat is a member who sold his account to nes, who then changed the account name. Dude types exactly like nes now.

+1 for bringing it to this thread.
It's not news though. ;)

Wurzelkraft: This here is gunsynd's account, apparently handed to another person and therefore renamed. Take care and watch out. :)
thejimz: From what I hear, swatkat is a member who sold his account to nes, who then changed the account name. Dude types exactly like nes now.

+1 for bringing it to this thread.
Wurzelkraft: It's not news though. ;)

Wurzelkraft: This here is gunsynd's account, apparently handed to another person and therefore renamed. Take care and watch out. :)
Wurzelkraft:
Ah, I see! Thanks for the info. :)
karma scamming? rep spamming/voting?
i assumed most users here were 25plus at least, i been mod (long time ago) in a forum where the average age was 16 , you can expect such acts from 'kiddies' but grownup dont hunt for karma/rep or whatever they call it in what forum?
Same for down repping or dekarming (remove 1 karma a day) i never derepped anything and will never de rep anything.

I have steam account cause all the people talked about it, i got curious and created one, well that community has many parts of the 'forum' that look and read so childish, its like a digital comic.
Sometime it looks as if steam exists of 75% minors, those from 13 -16 and loads from <13 who are 'governed' by their parents.

Just read the comments, first they vote for a game (greelit) 90% of the same user destroy a game in reviews and downvote (dont recomend) the game, now why upvoting so it gets a green light and destroy it when the game is not to there liking?
That greenlit is funny to watch, its hilarious, but it also shows its bad, very very bad, plus new rules state that each game needs to get greenlit again, for every single game.
I spoke with a dev and he explained that to me, seems they want to keep the number of 'shitty' games , pardon ma french, to a minimum by having the dev get a greenlit for every new game.

If this would have been applied in the 70s/80s to all big companies like M string (mickeysoft)
then a lot of crappy software would never been released to the public.
Even the big westwood and ea have some games that are not that good, but these dont need greenlit they release stuff themselves.
So steam is a big entertainment show and a good laugh, when i feel sad i watch a steamshow, just read some dumb replies on the steam community and the smile is back :D
I've been to mach two. No, seriously, the one up in the air mach two.

Don't ask me how.

Hint: Look at the avatar. Look closely, BEYOND the hockey.
low rated
itchy01ca01: I've been to mach two. No, seriously, the one up in the air mach two.

Don't ask me how.

Maple leaves reach Mach 2?
itchy01ca01: I've been to mach two. No, seriously, the one up in the air mach two.

Don't ask me how.

RWarehall: Maple leaves reach Mach 2?
dry them out and smoke enough of em... possiprobably?!

Don't ask me how.

RWarehall: Maple leaves reach Mach 2?
Yup. Strap one of those suckers on in a wind storm, you're going mach :)

Don't ask me how.

Let me guess. You were riding a bear at the time?
Attachments:

Don't ask me how.

Wishbone: Let me guess. You were riding a bear at the time?
If you mean one of these guys, sure :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-95
Post edited September 12, 2015 by itchy01ca01
high rated
Wishbone: Let me guess. You were riding a bear at the time?
Goddamned bears are going crazy.
Attachments:
Wishbone: [..]
Lol those comments in the pic XD
I would LOVE to see the look on the defense advisor's face if someone overclocked a TU-95 and hit Mach two. "Well, sir, we had to revise our air defense strategy. Now all we've got is an engraving of the letters above the gateway to Hell from Dante's Inferno. Also, we're pretty sure they stole Captain America's shield to make those propellers out of vibranium so they'd stay together at a billion RPM. Gotta love that irony."
OneFiercePuppy: I would LOVE to see the look on the defense advisor's face if someone overclocked a TU-95 and hit Mach two. "Well, sir, we had to revise our air defense strategy. Now all we've got is an engraving of the letters above the gateway to Hell from Dante's Inferno. Also, we're pretty sure they stole Captain America's shield to make those propellers out of vibranium so they'd stay together at a billion RPM. Gotta love that irony."
They do have really powerful engines and are VERY noisy.
high rated
Confirmation of involvement with nes.....
Attachments:
capture.png (66 Kb)