It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
tinyE: Be sure to bring that up when they kick you.
Kleetus: Won't happen, I'm too loved.

And I think you'd better start being nicer to me, I'm getting blue font soon.
It'll happen if you don't stop :)
Also - please lets keep this thread within what it was intended for - see OP if in doubt. Not the place for personal picks and digs. Thanks!
vidm: snip
Received a report from Tauto, so here I am. Since the discussion between both of you got beyond of what we call here a friendly atmosphere I need to act.
@vidm, please stop calling names on other users, if this repeats I'll have to ban your account. If Tauto is messaging you via PM and you don't wish to talk to him please block him.
elcook: Received a report from Tauto, so here I am. Since the discussion between both of you got beyond of what we call here a friendly atmosphere I need to act.
@vidm, please stop calling names on other users, if this repeats I'll have to ban your account. If Tauto is messaging you via PM and you don't wish to talk to him please block him.
vidm: I haven't called names any users on public. Name calling was done via private messages and it was because Tauto had no business sending me one in the first place since he & his buddy comboplayer took their sweet time ganging up on me on the forums, calling me a scammer and what not for no reason known to anyone but them. You're allowing these two (and maybe more) to obnoxiously troll the forums while I get the stick for defending myself. But hey, I guess you missed the last few pages in this thread.

And in the end, if you're going to take your time to make statements about taking action against me publicly, on the forum, then you should at least take the time and have the decency to investigate properly and act against ALL parties involved, not just least deserving one (i.e. me).

Kind regards,
As discussed via PM, it's about calling names in this thread. I'd kindly ask all users here to keep the conversation as well-mannered as possible. Sometimes it might just mean not to react to other users' provocations.