It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/conferences/e3-2015/14146-Killer-Instinct-PC-Release-Cross-Play

Damn it Microsoft :(

But I also understand you have to sell your latest Windows to people. Its simple buisness.
Well Windows 10 is going to be free for everyone using Windows 7 and upwards so we can't really complain about it only being playable on the latest version. Apart from that all these games will be using DX12 which is also only available on Win 10.

Not really interested in Killer Instinct, but really glad to see Gears of War Ultimate edition coming to PC as its the only Xbox exclusive I have ever been interested in having played the original on PC before.
stg83: Well Windows 10 is going to be free for everyone using Windows 7 and upwards so we can't really complain about it only being playable on the latest version. Apart from that all these games will be using DX12 which is also only available on Win 10.

Not really interested in Killer Instinct, but really glad to see Gears of War Ultimate edition coming to PC as its the only Xbox exclusive I have ever been interested in having played the original on PC before.
Have you at least listened to Killer Instinct's soundtrack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUr48v3tyk0

Its HYPE!!!
Elmofongo: Have you at least listened to Killer Instinct's soundtrack?

Its HYPE!!!
As far as fighting games are concerned I'll stick the one's I grew up with i.e. SF and MK. Never played the original Killer Instinct so not HYPED for the new one. :)
Elmofongo: Have you at least listened to Killer Instinct's soundtrack?

Its HYPE!!!
stg83: As far as fighting games are concerned I'll stick the one's I grew up with i.e. SF and MK. Never played the original Killer Instinct so not HYPED for the new one. :)
Oh man you my friend are missing out. Maximillion Dood might change your mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmkSWPhlNE&list=PLitZkRNNn1LgEdDkyuQfbcJ9Wc5TBWfqn&index=51
stg83: Well Windows 10 is going to be free for everyone using Windows 7 and upwards so we can't really complain about it only being playable on the latest version. Apart from that all these games will be using DX12 which is also only available on Win 10.

It certainly doesn't use Direct X 12 on the Xbone, so that's hardly a legitimate reason for making it Win10 exclusive. As OP said, they're just trying to bribe people into making the transition to Windows 10, same thing they've done each time they released a new version of their OS.

On topic, Killer Instinct 1 & 2 were fun back in the day, but I don't care much for the new one. More interested in that YookaLaylee game, or whatever its called, by the former Rare Soft members.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by CharlesGrey
Halo Master Chief Collection might also be coming to Win10, as well as the other Gears games.
low rated
Insta buy when I get my windows 10.
Elenarie: Halo Master Chief Collection might also be coming to Win10, as well as the other Gears games.
That would be a great buy if they do.
About Halo, that's very unlikely. What's more likely is Windows 10 is coming to Xbox One, and they're also doing Xbone streaming to a Win10 PC, so you can also stream Halo, Gears, etc. from Xbone to Windows 10 PC's (why you'd want to is another issue). There's no indication that those games are getting a PC port.

Edit: A remaster of Gears of War 1 (a game that's already on PC) is coming to Windows 10 though.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by TDP
CharlesGrey: It certainly doesn't use Direct X 12 on the Xbone, so that's hardly a legitimate reason for making it Win10 exclusive. As OP said, they're just trying to bribe people into making the transition to Windows 10, same thing they've done each time they released a new version of their OS.
Not saying its a legitimate reason, but in this case you can't really blame them because the upgrade to Windows 10 is free for a year, not like you have to spend $350 dollars to play it on an exclusive console platform. Microsoft's going to require all the games coming exclusively on Windows 10 to use only DX12, otherwise people would play them on older versions of Windows as well and who knows they still might with some tweaking despite any official support for DX11 as that is the real advantage of PC gaming.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by stg83
That's nice :)
Killer instinct for Snes and N64 were pretty good in their own. And retro always has a unique charm.

Now, windows 10 and DX 12 are a little beyond what i can afford. Maybe won't be able to try it for a very long time...

I hope it has spinal. Favorite character of mine...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Killer instinct for Snes and N64 were pretty good in their own. And retro always has a unique charm.

Now, windows 10 and DX 12 are a little beyond what i can afford. Maybe won't be able to try it for a very long time...

If it has inferno or fulgore I'm happy.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Killer instinct for Snes and N64 were pretty good in their own. And retro always has a unique charm.

pimpmonkey2382.313: If it has inferno or fulgore I'm happy.
Inferno, the fire elemental man you mean? What a killer! Had great combos, this one!