It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hear me, hear me, my great general of the realm! I come bearing the news of the great adventure. A call to arms for all leaders in the area to test their wits and cunning on the battlefield. With promise of amazing spoils, eternal glory, unimaginable power and foes out of this world, you’ve been summoned to show why it is you, who is worthy of it all. It is Your Turn For Conquest!

That’s right, we’ve prepared something special for everyone who loves a good strategy title. Until April 14th, 10 PM UTC, you can enjoy discounts up to -90% within our Your Turn For Conquest sale!

These games are both a true test of your leadership and tactical skills and absolute must-haves when it comes to the strategy genre. Whether you prefer turn-based or real-time, fantasy or more realistic, with modern graphics or in pixel art, or anything in between, you’ll find it here. Endless hours of fun and excitement awaits you in titles like:

Hero's Hour (-35%)
Legends of Eisenwald (-85%)
Songs of Conquest (-40%)
Heroes of Might and Magic® series (-75%)
Age of Wonders 3 (-75%)
King's Bounty II (-75%)
Tyrant's Blessing (-50%)

…and so many more – find them all HERE.

With these strategy gems you’ll step into the shoes of a great leader and commander, and experience the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat in the best way possible. They’ll challenge you to think on your feet, make tough decisions and outsmart your opponents. Moreover, they’ll allow you to build armies, conquer territories, and expand your empire, all while facing ever-increasing challenges and obstacles.

So heed the call general, and begin Your Turn For Conquest. Immerse yourself in rich and diverse worlds filled with fascinating characters, cultures, and histories. Explore, discover, and learn, all while having fun and engaging in grand battles and quests. May victory be yours, and may your enemies tremble at your feet!
Happy Eastern!
Is this artwork also from a game or just the sale's artwork? If not, it should be a game too, it's looking good. :)
gamefood: Happy Eastern!
Is this artwork also from a game or just the sale's artwork? If not, it should be a game too, it's looking good. :)
I've found the watermill in the corner and what looks to be the building in the back.

They appear to be stock assets that can licensed for use in your own projects..
Any bets which counter would be the correct one this time, the one at the front page, which will expire in a few minutes, or the one at the promo page, which still has more than 3 days to go? :P

GOG still seems to have too many people maintaining the shop that they do love redundancy that much... :/
Post edited April 15, 2023 by eiii