It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re slowly approaching the end of our Black Friday Sale! But that in no way means that we’re slowing down on great discounts that you can get. In fact, because of Cyber Monday happening today, we’ve prepared a special selection of cyber-themed titles.

All of them amazing, all of them appropriate for the occasion, all of them on bargains up to -90%! Let’s fully embrace this cyber extravaganza – augment your library with titles like:

Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Bundle (-30%)
Well, how can we not recommend this bundle? It’s as cyber as it gets, and not only do you get yourself one of the best modern, open-world, action-adventure RPGs out there, you also snatch its fully-fledged expansion offering a spy thriller adventure with tons of content, and save 30% on doing so. If you haven’t yet picked up Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty, this is the best opportunity to do so.

Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition (-75%)
A masterpiece from PlayStation PC LLC with an all-time high discount. In this action, sci-fi RPG, you experience Aloy’s entire legendary quest to unravel the mysteries of a world ruled by deadly Machines. An outcast from her tribe, the young hunter fights to uncover her past, discover her destiny… and stop a catastrophic threat to the future.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition (-85%)
2016’s entry in an iconic series of sci-fi, role-playing titles. In Mankind Divided, the year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society. Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.

System Shock (-30%)
Night Dive Studios' critically-acclaimed remake of the beloved 1994’s classic that absolutely managed to meet the sky-high expectations of series’ fans all over the world. It takes you on an iconic FPP sci-fi shooter journey through Citadel Station, combining cult gameplay with all-new HD visuals, updated controls, an overhauled interface and all-new sounds & music.

In System Shock, longtime fans can relive the iconic moments, while newcomers have the opportunity to experience the game that defined a genre.

Beyond a Steel Sky (-75%)
The long awaited sequel to the cult classic Beneath a Steel Sky that came from Charles Cecil, creator of the Broken Sword series, with art direction by Dave Gibbons, legendary comic book artist behind “Watchmen”.

In this sci-fi action adventure, you are Robert Foster, and a child has been abducted in a brutal attack. You have vowed to bring him home. The trail has led you to Union City, one of the last remaining mega-cities in a world ravaged by shattering wars, and political meltdown. It’s dramatic, it’s humorous, it’s an amazing cyberpunk thriller.

And of course there’s plenty more to choose from, like:

UnderRail (-60%)
Turbo Overkill (-30%)
Ion Fury: Aftershock (-10%)
Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition (-86%)
System Shock™ 2 (-75%)
Ghostrunner (-70%)

Find all of the discounted cyber-themed games HERE and celebrate Cyber Monday with us!
high rated
> all of them on bargains up to -90%

yet you couldn't highlight a single one of the 90% ones in the post, not even your scummy buddies at whale rock. but hey, cyberpunk is finally on sale, like it always is, gotta mention that for the 15th time within a week.
high rated
Dohi64: usual rant
Well meant advice: get a life.
Oh, wow, Skulls of the Shogun is on sale!
OPlays23: Oh, wow, Skulls of the Shogun is on sale!
since days =)
Alright alright there is Black Friday & Cyber Monday but there is new trend in selling industry.... It calls Ends Wednesday, I saw it in many stores. For Ends Wednesdays there should be separate promotion about everything accomplished : )
OPlays23: Oh, wow, Skulls of the Shogun is on sale!
I feel so tired: since days =)
Really? Thanks, I didn't see it. Hmm... :D
Have high hopes for UnderRail and the recently released DLC; at the top of my backlog -- this end of the year time, perhaps?
All good for Christmas and New Year wishes ;-)
I hope they will be able to fix the timer for the winter sale , because currently it shows 17 hours or 18 hours on the game pages .
I feel so tired: I hope they will be able to fix the timer for the winter sale , because currently it shows 17 hours or 18 hours on the game pages .
GOG doesn't understand timezones. Never an acknowledgement, and nothing improves.

I don't know but I suspect the game card timer is the actual end time.