It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This year we celebrate 15 years since the American launch of the original Xbox! So, it’s the perfect time to point out my 10 favorite videogames for this amazing system!

#Celebrating #15Years of the #OriginalXbox: My #Top10 #games - It's a #PixelTHING - Ep. 99
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj7nZ1rZ1-E
Liked the video on Flatout made me want to play Flatout 2.
aluinie: Liked the video on Flatout made me want to play Flatout 2.
Awesome games!
And thank you so much for watching! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here we are: Episode 100! What an awesome ride! Come along and enjoy this 1 hour long walk through my man cave!
Thank you all! Without you, this wasn't possible!

#EPISODE100 - #RoomTour 2016 & #PickUps 9 - It's a #PixelTHING #special
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E2aug7h61Q
Post edited September 28, 2016 by muRte
Let’s celebrate the 30 years of Akumajou Dracula, the very first title of the Castlevania franchise, released in ’86 for the Famicom Disk System!

#AkumajouDracula (aka #Castlevania): #30Years - It's a #PixelTHING - Ep. 101
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpm-UpKo7e8
I just watched your video about Flatout.
Great work.
vanchann: I just watched your video about Flatout.
Great work.
Thank you ;)
As part of Ubisoft’s celebration of their 30-year anniversary, they were offering the PC version of The Crew - the best version!
Let's take a look and compare both the PC and PS4 (Wild Run Edition) versions!

The Crew [2014, PC / PS4] Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 102
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D8Nk524-4k
Celebrating this year’s Halloween, I’m gonna point out my 10-all-time favorite heart pumping titles since I first started playing video games!
So, are you ready for some horrifying and spooky action?...

My Top 10 Creepy & Spooky Video Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 103
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIrfIPzuXbs
So far ahead of its time...
Here's my audiovisual tribute to the Amiga:

Amiga Tribute, by It's a Pixel THING - #special
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S1UTvyCHik
Spending some quality time with my family @ Lisboa Games Week 2016!
Enjoy!

Lisboa Games Week 2016 [LGW] - It's a Pixel THING #special
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWGTyQuKZDU
Let’s celebrate the 20 years of Lara Croft’s adventures!

20 Years of Tomb Raider - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 104
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGH8EpPK_dk
When I first experienced videogames on the ZX Spectrum, I was always fascinated with the loading screens, even ending up memorizing every single detail!
So, here’s a small taste of a few ZX Spectrum loading screens that keeps popping in my mind for these last 30 years!

The Magic of ZX Spectrum Loading Screens - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 105
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWoLAG3gXto
Let's take a look at a few video games that I've recently added to my collection! There's titles for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Wii and the PC! And, besides video games, there's other related stuff to watch!
Enjoy!

PickUps #10: Video Games + Stuff - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 106
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnA4ldG0xCA
muRte: Let's revisit a genre that was hugely popular in 8 and 16-bit systems that dates back as far as 1982!
Are you ready for a huge nostalgia rush? Let’s take a look!

My Top 10 Isometric Video Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#97
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV7Ns71PBM8
I like your videos, but an interesting call in this video as you went with Age of Empires over AoE 2 and Diablo over D2.

Now I can get Diablo over Diablo 2 as both are great in my opinion, but why AoE over the sequel?

I think AoE 2 is much better. After playing AoE II I couldn't go back to the original, The sequel let you stack farm land in the queue so you didn't have to go back a replant every farm every single time one went out, especially when you were in combat.
muRte: Let's revisit a genre that was hugely popular in 8 and 16-bit systems that dates back as far as 1982!
Are you ready for a huge nostalgia rush? Let’s take a look!

My Top 10 Isometric Video Games - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#97
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV7Ns71PBM8
MajicMan: I like your videos, but an interesting call in this video as you went with Age of Empires over AoE 2 and Diablo over D2.

Now I can get Diablo over Diablo 2 as both are great in my opinion, but why AoE over the sequel?

I think AoE 2 is much better. After playing AoE II I couldn't go back to the original, The sequel let you stack farm land in the queue so you didn't have to go back a replant every farm every single time one went out, especially when you were in combat.
The very first Age of Empires had a bigger impact on me ;) I guess that I found the second one not so challenging... and, because of that, I didn't play it as much...
Thank you for your much appreciated feedback! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, my small audiovisual tribute to the groundbreaking Sinclair ZX Spectrum:

ZX Spectrum Tribute, by It's a Pixel THING - #special
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK_V_Kq9QXg
Post edited December 15, 2016 by muRte