It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cat lovers and gamers unite, for International Cat Day is arriving on GOG!

On August 8th, as some of you might know, we celebrate International Cat Day! For this occasion, GOG decided to go on with a purrfectly delightful initiative; in honor of our beloved feline friends, we have curated a collection of games that prominently features cats, whiskers, and all that’s related. This will offer you not only an absolute base of kitty-themed games though, as the collection is accompanied by a fun and interactive quiz!

Our Cat Day Special has been divided into several sections: Whiskerlicious Collection, Purrrfect for chill, and Coming Meowments.

With Whiskerlicious Collection, you’ll get a chance to indulge in a handpicked selection of uniquely crafted games, featuring innovative mechanics that will whisker you away to a world of gaming like never before. The Purrrfect for chill section gathers up the most purr-laxing titles, that will allow you to let the stress melt away as you immerse yourself in soothing puzzles, tranquil simulations, and serene adventures. In Coming Meowments on the other hand, you’ll be able to check which cat-tastic games are coming soon on GOG!

You thought that’s it? Not at all! Check out our incredible quiz, and see, based on your taste in games, what kind of cat are you; and don’t forget to share your results!

Have a meow-tastic day!
Catventurer: Divine Dvinity
Besides Arhu the talking white cat, there's a quest to help a girl find her cat Cosmo. There's kitty that follows you around and meows at you in the first town. There's also lots of cats all over the world just ignoring you and doing their own cat thing. Also if you erroneously attack a cat in this game, you'll be forever hated by all cats everywhere. Some call it a bug, I call it cats know.
In Divinity: Original Sin, Arhu is normally a wizard, who is polymorphing into a cat (and says he prefers it over his human form). These days I'm replaying the Divinity games, starting from OS!
Post edited August 09, 2023 by CarChris
\o/
Cavalary: Same... How could you tell the rank though? :p
I've served in the feline foreign legion for a decade :P.
Post edited August 09, 2023 by WinterSnowfall
Catventurer: Divine Dvinity
Besides Arhu the talking white cat, there's a quest to help a girl find her cat Cosmo. There's kitty that follows you around and meows at you in the first town. There's also lots of cats all over the world just ignoring you and doing their own cat thing. Also if you erroneously attack a cat in this game, you'll be forever hated by all cats everywhere. Some call it a bug, I call it cats know.
CarChris: In Divinity: Original Sin, Arhu is normally a wizard, who is polymorphing into a cat (and says he prefers it over his human form). These days I'm replaying the Divinity games, starting from OS!
I haven't played Divinity: Original Sin (as I don't own it yet), but it sounds like Arhu got an upgrade. Since even prefers being a cat, that's good enough for me. He's part of the Meowster Race.