It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here we go:
Shadowgate (already have the SE)
Steamworld Dig

I wanted Hot Tin Roof so I think I will offer them in the Pinata exchange thread.
I have a feeling that on last day we will get Pillars of Eternity in pinata.
got 90$ worth of games for 15$ so I guess it was worth it, but I'm stil not satisfied. I want The Witcher 3 expansion.
I bought 2 piñatas today, one right after I saw them say Hot Tin Roof was back in stock . . .

And that's what I got.

Then I tried once more hoping Desktop Dungeons was "in stock" but instead I got Sword of the Stars Gold.

Now I'm having to go through support to get it traded to a gift since it's a duplicate to the base game + 2 DLCs that I already owned..

So no more Piñatas for me until I see regular updates of DD being sold.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by WhoKnowscs
I would recommend to buy pinatas only as a gift for yourself. It is the easiest way on case you don't want the game you got and you don't have to wait for support.
vulchor: so it looks like Lichdom, Shadowgate, and Desktop Dungeons are sold out now as I just got a duplicate game with my last pinata. Too bad, was trying to get Shadowgate.
I think they rotate them much faster now because one user got Shadowgate close after you didn't
budejovice: So that's how they get me to buy Quest for Infamy. Hmm. At least I only gave that dude a share of $3.
Thanks! We all appreciate it, even if you're being snarky.

Bt
Still not for desktop dungeons tried that and got redshirt again now i have 3 games as gifts sigh.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by aluinie
Well i decided to try my luck and bought 2 pinatas.

Got 2x Sword Of The Stars: The Pit Gold Edition.

And i already own the game so..

I guess i have 2 copies to trade away.

My luck....
vulchor: so it looks like Lichdom, Shadowgate, and Desktop Dungeons are sold out now as I just got a duplicate game with my last pinata. Too bad, was trying to get Shadowgate.
blotunga: I think they rotate them much faster now because one user got Shadowgate close after you didn't
Maybe, but Shadowgate was a mistake. I was doing things too fast and didn't notice that GOG did give me shadowgate before the dupes started coming.
amrit9037: I have a feeling that on last day we will get Pillars of Eternity in pinata.
I have the feeling it already IS in the piñata. We still have only found 24 games and the front page doesn't mention any upcoming new deals. I think GOG chose to keep it out of the piñata at the beginning to prevent us from the "YOU CHEATED ME!!!! I OWN ALL THE OTHER 24 GAMES AND DIDN'T GET PILLARS!!!!!" fallout. There are probably just very few copies available too.
budejovice: So that's how they get me to buy Quest for Infamy. Hmm. At least I only gave that dude a share of $3.
Blackthorne519: Thanks! We all appreciate it, even if you're being snarky.

Bt
I for one was quite pleased to get Quest for Infamy for $3. Looking forward to it.
amrit9037: I have a feeling that on last day we will get Pillars of Eternity in pinata.
real.geizterfahr: I have the feeling it already IS in the piñata. We still have only found 24 games and the front page doesn't mention any upcoming new deals. I think GOG chose to keep it out of the piñata at the beginning to prevent us from the "YOU CHEATED ME!!!! I OWN ALL THE OTHER 24 GAMES AND DIDN'T GET PILLARS!!!!!" fallout. There are probably just very few copies available too.
would poe count as indie?
MarkoH01: I would recommend to buy pinatas only as a gift for yourself. It is the easiest way on case you don't want the game you got and you don't have to wait for support.
I could have, but if I wanted the promo to check which games I didn't own to give me than it might not have worked out as well.
Snarkiness, meet snarkiness. Think I'll refund. :)

EDIT: Done. Wonder which dev I'd like to support. Will probably pick up Hotline Miami 2 or The Masterplan. Nice...
Post edited September 14, 2015 by budejovice