It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for a charming strategic city builder – TerraScape is now available on GOG in early access! You’ll get to enjoy the game’s lovely Soundtrack as well; both titles are launching with a -25% discount, lasting until April 15, 3 PM UTC.

In TerraScape, your main quest will be to build your own dream city. Card-based gameplay will force you to choose wisely to earn points and rewards, while each pack of cards offers different buildings and ways to expand your city. Each building, on the other hand, has different influences, be it other buildings, natural resources, or the right terrain. You’ll earn bonus points by collecting as many positive influences as possible, but beware: there are also negative influences. Above all, you’ll also be able to choose from several game modes, procedural maps, and exciting challenges.

Now on GOG!

Note: This title is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Looks good for a city builder, and cheap too. But not too sure about the deck building elements of the game and whether I'd like them...
Trooper1270: Looks good for a city builder, and cheap too. But not too sure about the deck building elements of the game and whether I'd like them...
Yeah...this (quote): "If you place your buildings well, you can draw new cards. But always keep an eye on your strategy and plan which cards you really need. Otherwise, you may draw buildings that are not useful for your current planning"...makes it sound a little too much on the side of "build what coincidence gives you", right?
Weren't there "Early Access/In Development" banners that went on store pages, or do I have to start checking for fine print every time I check a page, now?
This looks like a really interesting combination of features. Color me intrigued! Any word on the likelihood of a native Linux version at some point?
BreOl72: makes it sound a little too much on the side of "build what coincidence gives you", right?
Yeah!, that was my initial and subsequent thought. On that note, and even at the currently good price, I think I'll hold off and familiarise myself with a few reviews and game play videos...
Random building game!
Can be fun ^^
Not sure It's really a city-builder as we know or a game like Dorfromantik...
MegisED: Weren't there "Early Access/In Development" banners that went on store pages, or do I have to start checking for fine print every time I check a page, now?
Yeah!, I noticed that too while reading the games description. Hopefully it's just a temporary omission on GoG's behalf...
Looks like my kind of jam. *wishlisted* Also, LAN support? Curious.

This may not be out of EA until early next year according to their roadmap.
Post edited April 05, 2023 by P-E-S