It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready, because Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon is now available on GOG in early access!

Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon is an open world RPG set in a dark fantasy universe, on a bleak island on the verge of ruin. Getting into the plot, you’ll find out that King Arthur is long dead, and all the myths and legends are falling – and humans living in Avalon are desperately trying to search for new ways of life and new things to believe in, all while being attacked by spreading Red Death and Wyrdness. At the beginning, you’ll find yourself imprisoned in a damp, underground cell, an absolute nobody; but who knows, perhaps you’ll become the one who brings a spark of change and hope in this land. Get ready for tons of quests, loot, choices, and monsters!

Now on GOG!

Note: This title is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Man, I didn't think this game would ever get to be released, even if it's in EA.

However, the price is something to be desired for an EA title.
Post edited March 30, 2023 by TheCleaner517
First person RPG?
Without pixel art/2d things (if I wanted one I just boot up Ultima Underwold, my first GOG purchase)?
I'll dig in, Early Access ain't scary for me in that case....
This was originally meant to be a campaign/story mode for Tainted Grail: Conquest (fka just as Tainted Grail), based on the same mechanics, that got split from the game while it still was in development.

For some reason, it has ended up being a totally different game in the same setting, but I've got no complains about it, specially considering that all owners of Tainted Grail: Conquest before 11th Feb 2021 have gotten The Fall of Avalon for free.
Looks good to me just my cup of tea.
I'll have to look for a gameplay video but it seems like it might be good.
Looks awesome, but i wonder why they didn't make the same price as for steam customers? If that's a mistake, please fix it.
Could be the next Oblivion.
Lone_Scout: This was originally meant to be a campaign/story mode for Tainted Grail: Conquest (fka just as Tainted Grail), based on the same mechanics, that got split from the game while it still was in development.

For some reason, it has ended up being a totally different game in the same setting, but I've got no complains about it, specially considering that all owners of Tainted Grail: Conquest before 11th Feb 2021 have gotten The Fall of Avalon for free.
Not going to lie but this was pretty much tricky move from a developer. Like, forcing to buy the game before some deadline? I tend to not support such practices.
OMG, this game looks great!
i_ni: Could be the next Oblivion.
Yeah, reminds me the Bethesda game ^_^
Holy cow! This game looks good :D
Lone_Scout: This was originally meant to be a campaign/story mode for Tainted Grail: Conquest (fka just as Tainted Grail), based on the same mechanics, that got split from the game while it still was in development.

AWG43: Not going to lie but this was pretty much tricky move from a developer. Like, forcing to buy the game before some deadline? I tend to not support such practices.
Similar to Hollow Knight Silk Song. It was originally going to be a DLC, but it just grew into its own game.
AWG43: Not going to lie but this was pretty much tricky move from a developer. Like, forcing to buy the game before some deadline? I tend to not support such practices.
paladin181: Similar to Hollow Knight Silk Song. It was originally going to be a DLC, but it just grew into its own game.
It is always good that games may grow to something greater. But as for me, I value honesty much more.
GOG.com: In development: Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon
Looks good.
Will wait for the full release.