It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RottenRotz: Box art is a known issue for two weeks now
pisces72: Moja greška. Pozdrav sudržavljaninu.
Ma nikakva greška.Tek toliko da znaš da je o tome već pisano.Pozdrav stari ;)
I just hopped on over to my library and noticed they divided Avernum, Blitzkrieg, Two Worlds, and some others. Doesn't really bother me, but now I gotta go back and reorganize everything according to genre again.
I'm still waiting for the King's Quest 1 to 6 to be unbundled.
I knew that "optional" Galaxy will ruin installers one day.
I'm so happy that I downloaded all my games for offline use before this happened.
Next step should be filling installers with Galaxy bloatware (if not done already in split games).
Next is online checking.
Next is "Sorry but we had to include DRM into this title because of publisher's request".
Next is DRM in every game.

Watching the drama having popcorn.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by goldragon
high rated
I don't really like this. My shelf is now a bloated mess (for example Heroes Chronicles with its 57 or so different episodes) and I had no trouble with the old system, so I had no need for this "improvement".

Once again, I find myself posting this at GOG:

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
Mmhh, manual sorting is still broken for me. Also all Police Quest games (funnily including the SWAT games) surprinsingly moved to the first two rows on top, which means all unbundled games are not at the bottom anyore. I did not moved them there, because I first wanted to download everything and then remanage my shelf.

I would really appreciate some blue feedback here about the current stand, as there are still games to unbundle and it seems there are many problems right now with the shelf and the unbundled games itself.
I thought I'd start a poll regarding this matter, just for lulz:

http://strawpoll.me/3966887
BillyMaysFan59: I thought I'd start a poll regarding this matter, just for lulz:

http://strawpoll.me/3966887
voted!
high rated
simone83: * Ignore haters.
You need not worry there, they have ignored this entire thread for the past 22 pages. Haters, helpful suggestions, bug reports, concerns, you name it and it got ignored.

What a mess :(
That's it, I'm sick of this. Obvious scum tell.

Unvote new site layout

Vote forced unbundling
Well, so far I don't approve. Separate installers are good, but there was no need to separate all the shelf entries. However, if this makes it easier to implement other customizable sorting options, such as putting an entire series into one shelf entry, then I very much do approve. So hopefully this process doesn't end here.
I LOVE the unbundling.
high rated
An interesting blue post about Galaxy (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_galaxy_client_closed_alpha/post1052):

"From game installation & updating point of view (as Galaxy is also about community, game features & multiplayer), the default flow this app is built for is to 1-click install games, have keep them always up to date. However, Galaxy is not an app to automatically dump all and every installer / update / goodie to your hard drive and auto-update that backup."

[Thanks phaolo for drawing my attention to it]
Post edited March 27, 2015 by mrkgnao
Sounds good :)
high rated
What would also be nice id if there were some indication of exactly what had been updated when you expand a game on your Library page. Having to go into the forums for a title's update, only to find out it was something that did not pertain to you, such as a Linux update for a Windows user, is not exactly user friendly.