It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Platformers, classics, action – discover the selection of 2D games during our 2D Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
UnderRail (-65%)
Noita (-50%)
Worms: Armageddon (-85%)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (-75%)
Battle Brothers (-67%)
BOOK OF HOURS (-10%)

2D Sale ends on April 19th, 8 AM UTC – check it out!
Rayman 2 & 3... Tin Hearts... totally 2D games. *facepalm*
Post edited April 11, 2024 by P-E-S
Was the OP generated by a machine? It looks like that, I can't believe that a human would highlight a couple of 2D games without noticing that not all of them are 2D.
Post edited April 11, 2024 by park_84
high rated
park_84: Was the OP generated by a machine? It looks like it, I can't believe that a human would highlight a couple of 2D games without noticing that not all of them are 2D.
2D + 1D for Free ;)
erbello: 2D + 1D for Free ;)
Buy 3 – pay 2?
Well, I guess in a way all non-VR games are 2D...

I have to say, while GOG do occasionally (or, well, often) miss a bit with sales titles relative to included games, this one is really at a whole new level.
YaronDav: Well, I guess in a way all non-VR games are 2D...

I have to say, while GOG do occasionally (or, well, often) miss a bit with sales titles relative to included games, this one is really at a whole new level.
Technically, VR games are also 2D. They are still projected on flat lenses, just having two of them gives the illusion of depth

But yes, silly gOg. Kinda gives the impression you dont know much about these games... or dont care enough....
Post edited April 11, 2024 by amok
Why is Underrail on this list when it's not a 2D game?