It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I did that because it would not let me use paypal, which I have always used. So now I can't purchase game thru wallet either. So nw GOG has 25 bucks I can't use. It used to be easy here. I don't have a clue as to what to do...
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
vail426: I did that because it would not let me use paypal, which I have always used. So now I can't purchase game thru wallet either. So nw GOG has 25 bucks I can't use. It used to be easy here. I don't have a clue as to what to do...
You should probably contact support for this kind of issue, I'm pretty sure they expedite payment issues like that. That being said you haven't provided much detail as to the nature of your problem. So all I can suggest is a browser reset since you didn't provide much to go on.
vail426: I did that because it would not let me use paypal, which I have always used. So now I can't purchase game thru wallet either. So nw GOG has 25 bucks I can't use. It used to be easy here. I don't have a clue as to what to do...
Could you check the transaction on Paypal? Contact support and add info from Paypal, the ticket number, or the email receipt.

In EUR accounts we can add funds in eur and dollars and there are separately tabs, look this too.
Are you perhaps trying to buy a DLC that you don't own the base game of...?
Check that any script blockers aren't interfering as well. Temporarily disabling these extensions is an easy way of troubleshooting payment problems.
Post edited February 01, 2020 by Braggadar
I second the Script Blocker, like No Script - check that you allow the scripts, even in the process of paying, new scripts might need permission and ensure that you use the newest browser version,

Even if you allow all scripts you might not be able to make a transaction with some browsers.
Post edited February 01, 2020 by Arundir