It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am logged in into my account, I can download games, buy stuff, etc, but if I want to agree with a negative review on the cyberpunk 2077 product page I need to log in with my password again

But that doesn't let me agree with the review, it redirects me to the website front page instead.

Once I get back to cyberpunk 2077 page and insist in clicking the Yes button near the "Is this helpful to you?" the log in pop up show up once again.

I'm not able to agree with the negative reviews on cyberpunk 2077 page
Let's all agree to dis[user logged off]
Do you have your cookies set to Paranoia mode?
Darvond: Do you have your cookies set to Paranoia mode?
no, this actually worked before, is not this the first time I'm reading comments and chose to agree or disagree

it works for you?

can you go there find a negative comment and click the agree button? (you can then remove the vote if it works)
Post edited May 17, 2021 by reseme
As you havent mentioned Galaxy, what browser are you using?
You can't agree with reviews. You either find them useful or not.
Sachys: As you havent mentioned Galaxy, what browser are you using?
the same browser that lets me download or purchase games with no issue
Lone_Scout: You can't agree with reviews. You either find them useful or not.
what is the difference?
Lone_Scout: You can't agree with reviews. You either find them useful or not.
reseme: what is the difference?
Well, I can agree with a review that simply says "this game is good/bad" if I know that game, but that review is fairly useless.
Useful reviews give meaningful information about what to expect from a game, regardless if you agree with their general rating of the game or not. :)
Sachys: As you havent mentioned Galaxy, what browser are you using?
reseme: the same browser that lets me download or purchase games with no issue
right... what a useful answer. as you didnt actually say WHAT browser im just gonna put you in the internet explorer group
reseme: I'm not able to agree with the negative reviews on cyberpunk 2077 page
Sure you are. Just not in a way we can collectively witness your agreement. The comfort of their own thoughts was the only thing people actually had before the internet. Well, there was mail... the telegraph... but you get my point.
Titanium: Let's all agree to dis[user logged off]
:))
reseme: what is the difference?
Lone_Scout: Well, I can agree with a review that simply says "this game is good/bad" if I know that game, but that review is fairly useless.
Useful reviews give meaningful information about what to expect from a game, regardless if you agree with their general rating of the game or not. :)
^This. For instance: For some, especially left-handed people it's a justified one-star-review if a game doesn't support key-binding. Even if the game would have a good story, nice atmosphere - you name it. So a review mentioning all that is still useful, even if I disagree with the rating, because the default control scheme doesn't bother me.