It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yyahoo: I can't say for certain until I get home, but the DRM-free entry in the Humble Library is simply "Loren The Amazon Princess" while the Steam key listed just below it is labeled "Loren The Amazon Princess - Deluxe Edition".
Ah, not too promising. Thanks.
Randalator: Worst. Bundle. Ever.
this
GOG releases Honiepop. Humbles response.... Not really all that.
Hmm, I will w8 and see how is the average price going...
Grargar: snip
darthspudius: Man that looks horrible.
Lol.

I had actually pretty much given up on humble bundles, went back today to check the capcom one and turns out I bought this one in full. I had been eyeing that second episode of world economica.

To each their own, I guess.
darthspudius: Man that looks horrible.
P1na: Lol.

I had actually pretty much given up on humble bundles, went back today to check the capcom one and turns out I bought this one in full. I had been eyeing that second episode of world economica.

How do you do that with out knowing? lol
P1na: Lol.

darthspudius: How do you do that with out knowing? lol
Without knowing what?

If you thought I intended to buy one and mistakenly bought the other, I explained myself wrong. I went to check the capcom bundle out, found it unatractive. As an afterthought, checked the weekly sale that I hadn't looked at in probably months, saw world economica episode 2, and instabought it. Plus I got some boobies in the pack, it would seem. Not complaining.
darthspudius: How do you do that with out knowing? lol
P1na: Without knowing what?

If you thought I intended to buy one and mistakenly bought the other, I explained myself wrong. I went to check the capcom bundle out, found it unatractive. As an afterthought, checked the weekly sale that I hadn't looked at in probably months, saw world economica episode 2, and instabought it. Plus I got some boobies in the pack, it would seem. Not complaining.
Ah okay, my bad. :)
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Games Workshop</span>

$1
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
Talisman: Digital Edition + Frostmarch Expansion (Also for Mac)
Chainsaw Warrior (Also for Mac and Linux)
Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night (Also for Mac and Linux)

$6
Space Hulk Ultimate Pack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Dawn of War II: Retribution - The Last Standalone
Warhammer Quest (Also for Mac and Linux)
Talisman: Digital Edition DLC: The Reaper Expansion Pack, Devil's Minion and Black Witch Character Packs (Also for Mac)

All games require a Steam account.

In addition, you can get access for free to Talisman: Prologue, an exclusive Warhammer wallpaper and the Golgotha Run novel by linking your Humble Bundle account to your Steam account.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Grargar
God damn, it's like shopping at the Steam Store or whatever that's called. Thanks for the comics, humble, it's about all you've got left.
budejovice: God damn, it's like shopping at the Steam Store or whatever that's called. Thanks for the comics, humble, it's about all you've got left.
Groupees has comics too by now, including Dynamite and Valiant, right at the moment for example.
I've gotten some nice packages there that were more incomplete at Humble.

Regarding games: Now that they even started selling Early Access Steam codes in the famous HIB, my hopes are low that it won't become even worse.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Klumpen0815
high rated
budejovice: God damn, it's like shopping at the Steam Store or whatever that's called. Thanks for the comics, humble, it's about all you've got left.
Klumpen0815: Groupees has comics too by now, including Dynamite and Valiant, right at the moment for example.
I've gotten some nice packages there that were more incomplete at Humble.
Coincidentally, after once being a minor fan (like a year ago), comics is about all groupees has left for me as well. :)

(I've bought all the Dynamites, including the 2 smaller sets, and the Valiant. I originally skipped the first Dynamite, but grabbed it when it was offered in the 2nd one.)
pablodusk: Also, is the DRM-Free version of Loren the deluxe version? The description is a bit unclear.
Just saw your post, so I wanted to confirm you that the HB DRM-free version is uncensored, contains the base game + Castle of N'Mar DLC and the soundtracks-wallpapers.
MaxFulvus: Just saw your post, so I wanted to confirm you that the HB DRM-free version is uncensored, contains the base game + Castle of N'Mar DLC and the soundtracks-wallpapers.
Thanks! It's good to know the DRM-Free version is complete.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Games Workshop</span>.

In addition, you can get access for free to Talisman: Prologue, an exclusive Warhammer wallpaper and the Golgotha Run novel by linking your Humble Bundle account to your Steam account.
I don't know if it was already mentioned, but the Talisman Prologue Steam key will expire on November 12th 2015.