It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn!
Nordic games acquired like 20 IPs last month only! :D
Naughty naughty!

Btw great weekly bundle (but GOG's past Nordic promo was probably the best of the year)
I would have bought it had The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 been DRM free.
Grargar: All games are Steam-only.
Steam(ing pile of crap) Bundle strikes again.

budejovice: The DRM-free tag on Humble means there is a standalone installer. No Steam required. If both tags are present, there are both standalone installers and steam keys included. I feel safe buying DRM-free on Humble. I don't use Steam.
KillingMachine: Well...sometimes you get an actual standalone installer. Other times you just get a zip file containing the game content. I really wish Humble had some standards for their DRM-free downloads, but they just seem to treat them as an afterthought.
I was pretty sure I've seen DRM Free yet only available on steam, maybe one of those idiotic things where people claim games on steam aren't DRMed - or I may remember it wrong.

In any case, I've had the same issue as above. Sometimes there isn't really an installer, and I've had games that just don't work right. Suffice to say, my experience with GOG is in general much, much better, but unfortunately they only support relatively few Linux games.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by Pangaea666
Ingsoc85: I would have bought it had The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 been DRM free.
We can't deny that Nordic surely know how to "spread" their games. 3rd weekly bundle, lotsa promos in here, collections on different consoles, cross platform, cool IPs, memorable games. They're a personal favorite, alongside Kalypso, Devolver, Daedalic and LJN (:P)
Oh joy. A dozen Steam games.
Actually, forget about that Indie bundle 15. Looked into the games a little more, and not as interesting as first thought. Already have the first Deponia here, and can buy the rest later in a sale if I want. Xenonauts is not up my alley, nor the "kill everything that moves" planetary annihilation. Gone Home looked interesting, but is slated in reviews as short and shallow.

Money saved.
KillingMachine: Well...sometimes you get an actual standalone installer. Other times you just get a zip file containing the game content. I really wish Humble had some standards for their DRM-free downloads, but they just seem to treat them as an afterthought.
I'm not one to defend Humble anymore (especially after they ditched their DRM-free and multiplatform commitment long ago), but I honestly think Windows users tend to overrate installers. What's wrong with good old zipfiles? You should be glad when a game can run out of the box without messing with the register...

Ingsoc85: I would have bought it had The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 been DRM free.
PS: Meh, shitty Steam-only Weekly Sale. Now THAT's what grinds my gears about Humble: offering only Steam keys for games that have DRM-free builds available. :(((
Post edited October 08, 2015 by muntdefems
Exactly. Nothing else interesting there, but 10$ for TBoUT2 would still be a great deal. Alas, it's only an illusion, a foul deception by the Dark Lords of DRM.
muntdefems: PS: Meh, shitty Steam-only Weekly Sale. Now THAT's what grinds my gears about Humble: offering only Steam keys for games that have DRM-free builds available. :(((
I'd guess this more Nordic's fault than humbles. Humble doesn't have DRM free versions of any of Nordic's games as far as I saw.
WOW...100% Steam Weekly sale. When i see sunch things knowing that there was Nordic sale just week ago on GOG, with all or most of that stuff pretty cheap here (considering russian prices) i just dont know that to think about Humble. Probably they developed hatred for drm-free or something.
Before i had feeling they just dont get drm-free status for some games due publisher or Steamworks. Now i see they dont care about it much. Those Humble Indie Bundle like current is probably just bones to throw to angry "old users" just to keep name of Humble.
Pangaea666: Actually, forget about that Indie bundle 15. Looked into the games a little more, and not as interesting as first thought. Already have the first Deponia here, and can buy the rest later in a sale if I want. Xenonauts is not up my alley, nor the "kill everything that moves" planetary annihilation. Gone Home looked interesting, but is slated in reviews as short and shallow.

Money saved.
Kinda agree with you. I was interested in BTA bundle because of Skullgirls, but i hoped they will add more nice stuff on second week. The added but its content i mostly already have. Now i feel myself robbed.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by Redfern
Redfern: i just dont know that to think about Humble. Probably they developed hatred for drm-free or something.
I don't think so. It's just that they don't have an incentive to even bring sensible account management to their 'store'.

All they're doing is to hand out Steam/Origin/Uplay keys. Hosting these games themselves is a nuisance for them, and customers are punished for even trying to download 'via Humble' with the least effective, least clearly arranged account layout humanly possible.

And let's not talk about game patches. Which we don't need to anyway, because Humble doesn't know what that is.

Humble is a key reseller, not a video game publisher/distributor.
hummer010: I'd guess this more Nordic's fault than humbles. Humble doesn't have DRM free versions of any of Nordic's games as far as I saw.
Right, and given that Nordic sell quite a few of those games DRM-free on GOG it just shows how indifferent Humble are. If they'd said "Hey, we notice you sell DRM-free versions of those games elsewhere. Can we also distribute those files?" it seems likely that Nordic would provide them.
SirPrimalform: Right, and given that Nordic sell quite a few of those games DRM-free on GOG it just shows how indifferent Humble are. If they'd said "Hey, we notice you sell DRM-free versions of those games elsewhere. Can we also distribute those files?" it seems likely that Nordic would provide them.
I think that Nordic and other big publishers are averse at providing both DRM-Free+Steam key. Faced with that choice, Humble would rather have Steam keys.
Grargar: I think that Nordic and other big publishers are averse at providing both DRM-Free+Steam key. Faced with that choice, Humble would rather have Steam keys.
That makes sense. Especially since Humble's policy switched to encouraging the sharing of unused keys.
Grargar: I think that Nordic and other big publishers are averse at providing both DRM-Free+Steam key. Faced with that choice, Humble would rather have Steam keys.
SirPrimalform: That makes sense. Especially since Humble's policy switched to encouraging the sharing of unused keys.
Really?