It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Hopefully somebody can help me. In the past it was not possible to gift steam keys from humble because there only was a button to redeem and after that the game was added to your account. As far as I know the only exception was if you already had the game. I just noticed that this has been changed. I bought a copy of "Dust: An Elysian Tale" and only wanted to have the DRM-free version of it. But since it annoyed me that the game was still listed as unredeemed steam key in my account I "redeemed" it and now got the key. Is it really possible to give away the key now without creating a gift link or such? I think I missed some change on humble.
Steam stopped using OAth, which was the system that permitted keys to be automatically redeemed to someone's account with a click, so Humble, Groupees, Indie Gala and the like reverted to the old system of just giving you a key for the key. What you do with that key next is, of course, completely out of their control.
Badseeder: Steam stopped using OAth, which was the system that permitted keys to be automatically redeemed to someone's account with a click, so Humble, Groupees, Indie Gala and the like reverted to the old system of just giving you a key for the key. What you do with that key next is, of course, completely out of their control.
Just unlinked my Steam account from the HB page, clicking the Steam logo still gives me "To redeem, connect to Steam!", am I missing something?
MarkoH01: Hopefully somebody can help me. In the past it was not possible to gift steam keys from humble store because there only was a button to redeem and after that the game was added to your account. As far as I know the only exception was if you already had the game.
Fixed it for you. It was still possible to gift a game from a bundle.
MarkoH01: I just noticed that this has been changed. I bought a copy of "Dust: An Elysian Tale" and only wanted to have the DRM-free version of it. But since it annoyed me that the game was still listed as unredeemed steam key in my account I "redeemed" it and now got the key. Is it really possible to give away the key now without creating a gift link or such? I think I missed some change on humble.
The change occurred at the beginning of the year.
Ganni1987: Just unlinked my Steam account from the HB page, clicking the Steam logo still gives me "To redeem, connect to Steam!", am I missing something?
Games bought before 12 January still retain the old method of authorization.
Post edited March 18, 2015 by Grargar
Ganni1987: Just unlinked my Steam account from the HB page, clicking the Steam logo still gives me "To redeem, connect to Steam!", am I missing something?
Grargar: Games bought before 12 January still retain the old method of authorization.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Roguelikes 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
A Wizard's Lizard

$1
The Nightmare Cooperative

BTA
Road Not Taken
Delver (Early Access)

$8
Heavy Bullets

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for The Nightmare Cooperative and Road Not Taken, which are Steam-only. In addition, everything is multiplatform, except for Vertical Drop Heroes HD and Road Not Taken, which don't have Linux builds.

Includes soundtracks for Delver and Heavy Bullets.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Grargar
Keep it up humble, you're saving me money..
I love roguelikes but these do seem lukewarm. It's good to see a DRM free build of Delver but that alone doesn't motivate me to BTA.
high rated
I feel very safe skipping this one. I've enjoyed the Humble Weeklies for months, at the very least at PWYW, but having VDH here helps me pass on this one. Steam only titles always help as well. The fact that my non-GOG downloads are stacking way up considering my load at work also helps. Sorry, the deck was stacked against you on this one for me, Humble. :)
So, that peoples can say about Delver actually? At first glance i was interested - 3D 16bit dungeon crawler, but so far i think i have my time to decide is it worth to purchase.
Redfern: So, that peoples can say about Delver actually? At first glance i was interested - 3D 16bit dungeon crawler, but so far i think i have my time to decide is it worth to purchase.
Eh, i didnt like it, lt looked really repetitive for the... 1 hour that i played. It doesn't look that it has a lot of content either, perhaps it's because the game is still on EA...
No games this week...
This time, there is no gaming bundle, but instead a movie/audio bundle.

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Stand-up Comedy (presented by Comedy Dynamics)</span>

PWYW
Marc Maron "Thinky Pain" (Movie)
Brooks Wheelan "This is Cool, Right?" (Audio)
Doug Stanhope "Beer Hall Putsch" (Movie, Audio)
Iliza Shelsinger "War Paint" (Movie, Audio)

BTA
Dr. Katz Live, with BJ Novak, Eugene Mirman, and Andy Kindler (Audio)
Bill Hicks "Rant in E Minor" (Audio)
Bill Hicks "One Night Stand" (Movie)
Brian Posehn "The Fartist" (Movie, Audio)

$10
Mike Birbiglia "My Girlfriend's Boyfriend" (Movie, Audio)
Bill Hicks "Arizona Bay" (Audio)
Bill Hicks "Totally Bill Hicks" (Movie)

The movies are available in HD/SD format, while audioclips are available in MP3 and FLAC.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Grargar
I was watching the clips and i didn't even crack a smile... Welp, at least the "other guy" didn't hype this weekly bundle...
Grargar: This time, there is no gaming bundle, but instead a movie/music bundle.

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Stand-up Comedy (presented by Comedy Dynamics)</span>
*snip*
WTF? We want games! :P
Impaler26: WTF? We want games! :P
How many more do you want? :P