It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Tallima:
Nice new avatar Tallima!
I love the e-mail announcing the bundle (which for some reason doesn't show when you look at the mail):

"And don't be all like "I HAVE NO FRIENDS" because you are a beautiful human being who can make friends if you try"
Tallima:
budejovice: Nice new avatar Tallima!
Why thank you! It was time for a change since we have these new bubbly avatars going around.

Maybe one day I'll pick a real avatar. But the glasses-on default is pretty fun. I just got glasses that are very similar to my avatar's glasses, too!
Too much of steam...and HammerWatch in BTA tier? it was, um, several times on sale - for 1$ in Humble Store and in Humble Bundle too.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Japan</span>

PWYW
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Influent (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Magical Battle Festa
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
The Tale of Alltynex

$10
Rime Berta
Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Half-Minute Hero, which is Steam-only.
Ouch, Half-Minute is in the highest tier, basically is the same price of Steam store, 10€ :S
hmm kinda tempted
Interesting bundle, I think I'll get the base tier.
Not a bad bundle; I wish an android built of Rime Berta was included.
I'm hittin' up the base tier on this one. Not much of a SHMUP guy, so BTA doesn't do much for me.

Just a note on people interested in Influent: I chose the Japanese package that time, and while it's an interesting concept... in terms of actual language acquisition it's pretty much useless. This isn't just me saying it's useless from a person with Japanese ability either, for a complete beginner I think if language acquisition was your primary goal a basic beginners book or even a free flashcard app would be a much more efficient way to learn the kana and very limited set of vocabulary presented in Influent.
It's not the weekly bundle, but it looks like the Humble Store has recently started selling Bioshock 1 and all of the classic X-COMs DRM-free. Has anyone tried buying it from there?

Sort the store list by newest and DRM-free. Somehow they don't come up on the first page if you sort by bestselling.
high rated
AnonAnom: It's not the weekly bundle, but it looks like the Humble Store has recently started selling Bioshock 1 and all of the classic X-COMs DRM-free. Has anyone tried buying it from there?

Sort the store list by newest and DRM-free. Somehow they don't come up on the first page if you sort by bestselling.
A Steam account is still required according to the game cards unfortunately. More like "DRM-free". :)
budejovice: A Steam account is still required according to the game cards unfortunately. More like "DRM-free". :)
Hmm, it may be that they just haven't updated the descriptions yet though. Usually when the DRM-Free logo is shown at Humble it always means it is truly available as a DRM-Free installer download directly from the Humble servers.

Would be a nice development for sure if it's true.
high rated
the.kuribo: Would be a nice development for sure if it's true.
Agreed. If there are any Steam users that don't have/would like to have/plan to buy these games, report back!
Post edited February 27, 2015 by budejovice
AnonAnom: It's not the weekly bundle, but it looks like the Humble Store has recently started selling Bioshock 1 and all of the classic X-COMs DRM-free. Has anyone tried buying it from there?

Those games were already included DRM-free in the Humble 2K Bundle (which I bought) a few months ago. So it would certainly make sense if they now also sell it DRM-free in the Humble Store.