It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Presented by Extra Credits</span>

PWYW
Two Brothers+Prequel Comic (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)

$1
Enemy Mind (Steam, Windows)
One Finger Death Punch (Steam, Windows)

BTA
Stick it to The Man! (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Master Reboot (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$15
Ether One Deluxe Edition (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Hand of Fate Early Access (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

Includes soundtracks for Enemy Mind, Ether One Master Reboot and Two Brothers.
Post edited August 21, 2014 by Grargar
Another lame Humble Weekly with too many repeats... Pass.
Hmm, $15 tier is very interesting, but that's too much. :D
Btw, One Finger Death Punch is awesome.
Master Reboot and Ether One are tempting but my backlog says we won't get this.
Ouch, Ether One is on my wishlist, and Stick it to the Man is great too, but the BTA is way too high.
Hand of Fate looks really fun, but I'm not a fan of this new $15 tier. A bit too steep, as I've already got Ether One and Two Brothers (both of which I highly recommend.)
triock: Hmm, $15 tier is very interesting, but that's too much. :D
Btw, One Finger Death Punch is awesome.
My mouse strongly disagrees, but my brain is far too smacked-about to care XD
Impaler26: Another lame Humble Weekly with too many repeats... Pass.
Which games are repeats and which Humble Bundles were they in?
Post edited August 21, 2014 by yyahoo
Punished_Snake: Ouch, Ether One is on my wishlist, and Stick it to the Man is great too, but the BTA is way too high.
I'd just buy them here on sale.
Impaler26: Another lame Humble Weekly with too many repeats... Pass.
yyahoo: Which games are repeats and which Humble Bundles were they in?
One Finger Death Punch, Two Brothers and Master Reboot have been in several bundles before (Groupees, Indie Royale etc.).
Punished_Snake: Ouch, Ether One is on my wishlist, and Stick it to the Man is great too, but the BTA is way too high.
realkman666: I'd just buy them here on sale.
Yeah, waiting for a 75% off is the best option.
Bah, already have what I want from this one. Mistook Two Brothers for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons momentarily. Probably would have gotten the bottom tier had it been the latter game.
IAmSinistar: Bah, already have what I want from this one. Mistook Two Brothers for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons momentarily.
Haha...yeah me too yet again, for a moment I was really excited until I opened the bundle page and saw it was the oft bundled Two Brothers. The only game I am really interested in is Ether One and the highest tier is asking too much for it with so many repeats of other games in the bundle.
stg83: Haha...yeah me too yet again, for a moment I was really excited until I opened the bundle page and saw it was the oft bundled Two Brothers. The only game I am really interested in is Ether One and the highest tier is asking too much for it with so many repeats of other games in the bundle.
I agree with the other posters that you should just wait for Ether One to come around on sale again here. It was pretty nicely discounted in one of the big sales (they become a blur to me over time), and it was the Deluxe Edition to boot. Very likely you'll see it again in the Fall or Xmas sale.
IAmSinistar: I agree with the other posters that you should just wait for Ether One to come around on sale again here. It was pretty nicely discounted in one of the big sales (they become a blur to me over time), and it was the Deluxe Edition to boot. Very likely you'll see it again in the Fall or Xmas sale.
Yeah, it was on sale for a great price during the summer sale here and I have it wishlisted as reminder for the next time it goes on sale. Hopefully I will have money to spare for it when that happens. :)