It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Very shrewd of them, getting me to buy it twice. Which I will if it comes to GOG. :)

(Haven't bought this bundle yet, but likely will, even though I have three of the games. Consider it a support vote for DRM-free bundles.)
I guess is better for them to have the game bundled before releasing here, than bundled a week after...

Wish I could support like you, but right now is my wallet that needs some support :)
mrcrispy83: it's probably not necessary to play it first, but the continuity would probably enhance the experience.
Immoli: I've heard people say that if you play Origins before Oath, that Oath is not as fun in comparison.
Thank you both the for the heads up! If I do get the bundle, there should be plenty to play while waiting for the others to show up here so I'll just have to go that route. :)
Good bundle this week and all DRM free games!

Bit short on funds now a days, but I will probably get at least the $6 tier before it expires. The games look good and I rather give my money to an all DRM Free bundle.
Very tempting but I think I'll pass and wait for the Ys games to come to GOG.
I'd prefer not to help Humble grow and wait for Ys to get to GOG. Humble can go take one in the ass as usual.
I'm waiting for the Ys games to be released here as well. No need to dangle a drm free carrot in-front of our faces before they commit to releasing them here...
No new bundle today, according to the FB page:

There will be no new Weekly Bundle tomorrow, the bundle page is taking a week vacation to visit family back home in Kenosha.
madth3: No new bundle today, according to the FB page:

There will be no new Weekly Bundle tomorrow, the bundle page is taking a week vacation to visit family back home in Kenosha.
madth3:
Good! I've been waiting for this game to be featured in a bundle:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/nothing
madth3: No new bundle today, according to the FB page:

madth3:
Interesting. I wonder if this will affect the other bundles.
BillyMaysFan59: Good! I've been waiting for this game to be featured in a bundle:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/nothing
I bet they don't include a GOG key.
IAmSinistar: I bet they don't include a GOG key.
The nerve some people have! ;-P
They could leave Japan bundle for another week then, oh well...
Trid: They could leave Japan bundle for another week then, oh well...
I'm glad they didn't. It would have been another week of convincing myself not to buy it. The only game I was really interested in was Ys Origin, and I just didn't want to spend $6 on one game in a bundle.
Heads up! A nice new Flash Bundle is already half over! I definitely would recommend Runner2 if you don't dislike rhythm games.
https://www.humblebundle.com/flash
hummer010: I'm glad they didn't. It would have been another week of convincing myself not to buy it. The only game I was really interested in was Ys Origin, and I just didn't want to spend $6 on one game in a bundle.
Even though that game is normally $20? That's still a damn good sale price. Almost 75% off!