It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a very disappointing weekly sale, it is a rehash of the Frozenbyte games.

PWYW
Trine
Shadowgrounds
Jack Claw

>$6
Shadowgrounds Survivor
Trine 2

Especially considering that Jack Claw is a prototype demo of a game never made...
amok: This is a very disappointing weekly sale, it is a rehash of the Frozenbyte games.

PWYW
Trine
Shadowgrounds
Jack Claw

>$6
Shadowgrounds Survivor
Trine 2

Especially considering that Jack Claw is a prototype demo of a game never made...
I'd actually say that's 2 weeks in a row of disappointing Weekly Bundles. Last week's was almost completely a rehash as well...
Post edited January 09, 2014 by yyahoo
amok: This is a very disappointing weekly sale, it is a rehash of the Frozenbyte games.
And doesn't include the pre-order of Splot. which despite the amount of time I am still hoping for because it looks fun.
samlii: And doesn't include the pre-order of Splot. which despite the amount of time I am still hoping for because it looks fun.
they say it is "early 2014" release now.

(got mine in the frozenbyte bundle back in 1865)
samlii: And doesn't include the pre-order of Splot. which despite the amount of time I am still hoping for because it looks fun.
In any case, it's still in active development. I was afraid they'd silently cancel it. If they actually plan to release it this year, I guess it makes sense not to include it in a cheap bundle, especially considering that many previous Humble customers should already get it for free.
It's that time in the week again. Bohemia Interactive Humble Weekly:

PWYW:
ARMA: Gold Edition
ARMA Tactics
Arma II
Take On Helicopters
UFO: Afterlight
Alpha Prime

>=$6:
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead
ARMA II: DayZ Mod (which is apparently a free mod anyway?)

Steam only, and mostly Windows only, with ARMA Tactics also available for Mac and Linux.
Post edited January 16, 2014 by MoP
MoP: Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Bought it for this. I've been wanting to play this for a while. It looks an awful lot like Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, which I absolutely adore.
Geez, I want Fish Fillets and Pat & Mat. :(
Awesome ! I was trying to save money to complete my ArmA collection, now I've all ArmA games released :-D
Nice bundle, would've been even better if Alternativa was included.

edit: three of ARMA II expansions are not included by the way
Post edited January 16, 2014 by innerring
SInce I am not that found of tactical or military games, this leaves only Take on Helicopters and Alpha Prime for me.... and I got Alpha Prime from before.
amok: SInce I am not that found of tactical or military games, this leaves only Take on Helicopters and Alpha Prime for me.... and I got Alpha Prime from before.
so you have spare Arma keys? How wonderful! :P
How is the DayZ mod these days? I've heard that while it was fun the first few weeks, it quickly devolved into camping and basically a deathmatch with zombies on the sidelines.
And do people even play it anymore, now that the stand-alone is out?
amok: SInce I am not that found of tactical or military games, this leaves only Take on Helicopters and Alpha Prime for me.... and I got Alpha Prime from before.
But keep in mind that if you have both, ARMA II and Take On Helicopters, both games are merged, so you have the vehicles, scenarios and flyable helicopters of ARMA 2 in ToH.
Alpha Prime is a truly dreadful game, but other than that, this is a great deal, even if they've yet again declined to include the DRM-free versions of these (with the exception of ArmA Tactics, all of these games are available DRM-free).

Mind you, ArmA 2 Gold is one of the very few games where, despite there being a DRM-free version, it probably benefits greatly from Steam. I don't have a problem with installing anything from disc, but the installation of ArmA 2 then Op Arrowhead stretched even my patience, so having the DRM-free and Steam options is a good thing.
innerring: edit: three of ARMA II expansions are not included by the way
I wonder if you can use the non-Steam disc versions? Might have to give that a try (I don't have Army of the Czech Republic, but I do have Reinforcements).
Post edited January 16, 2014 by jamyskis