It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: Time for a new Telltale bundle?
Would be nice, actually

OlivawR: Well, they don't really have an infinite supply of games.
Thats not excuse them to sell some, sorry, crap. Humble somethat established some known level of quality and people expects games sold on Humble to be good. But lately Humble going to sell just anything. For example i seen loads of mediocre at best stuff added in Humble Store, and some - even worse, like Killer Hornet or AmpuTea.
Tempting bundle, actually. Pity that Dismount is out of reach, but it's really not the kind of game I ever thought sells for money :P Might take the sub-$ deal, instead - all games I've heard good things about, and DRM-free to boot.
I had not realized that the EFF is one of the charities this week.
Maybe I'll get Universe Sandbox for a couple of $.
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Plug In Digital</span>

PWYW
-Ethan: Meteor Hunter (DRM-Free/Steam)
-Finding Teddy (DRM-Free/Steam)

$1
-Mechanic Escape (Steam)

$6
-Legends of Persia (Steam)
-Kill the Bad Guy (Steam)
-Freaking Meatbags (Early Access Steam)
-Project Temporality (Steam)

$10
-WRC 4 FIA World Championship (Steam)

No soundtracks again. Is it my idea or has Humble stopped providing soundtracks as of recently?
Post edited July 24, 2014 by Grargar
I was just checking it out, weird bundle.
A couple of them have been bundled before and they're not all very uhm.. good.
Still, I might pick it up because a couple of the early access titles look interesting and it's not super expensive.
Smannesman: ...A couple of them have been bundled before and they're not all very uhm.. good.
Curiosuly could you elaborate on which titles you consider not good? I'm on the fence about the BTA tier.
undeadcow: Curiosuly could you elaborate on which titles you consider not good? I'm on the fence about the BTA tier.
Well, there is no BTA tier so you can take your sweet time to decide if you want to spend $6.
Smannesman: ...A couple of them have been bundled before and they're not all very uhm.. good.
undeadcow: Curiosuly could you elaborate on which titles you consider not good? I'm on the fence about the BTA tier.
Well Ethan: Meteor Hunter is a very bleh platformer IMO and Legends of Persia is not getting very positive user reviews and to be honest a single player Diablo-like doesn't really do it for me.
Personally I'm interested in Kill the Bad Guy, because it looks good for a few laughs and the same goes for Freaking Meatbags and Project Temporality. That last one worries me a bit because there have been quite a few mediocre of those puzzle platformer Portal-like games.
But unlike most of the recent Humble Bundles the BTA isn't that high this time around, so even though a bunch of them are Early Access I'm interested.
All personal opinions of course.

Edit: Oh and I left out WRC because I hate racing games, so that isn't even a consideration for me.
Post edited July 24, 2014 by Smannesman
The only one that looks slightly good to me is Legends of Persia, despite the mediocre reviews. The rest I can leave.
Grargar: No soundtracks again. Is it my idea or has Humble stopped providing soundtracks as of recently?
Right from around the time they stopped caring about DRM-free copies. You probably won't get a soundtrack outside of the next Humble Indie Bundle, and even that is no longer a given :(
Smannesman: But unlike most of the recent Humble Bundles the BTA isn't that high this time around, so even though a bunch of them are Early Access I'm interested.
Only Freaking Meatbags is Early Access.
Smannesman: But unlike most of the recent Humble Bundles the BTA isn't that high this time around, so even though a bunch of them are Early Access I'm interested.
Grargar: Only Freaking Meatbags is Early Access.
Huh, for some reason I thought Temporality was too.
Maybe it just looked Early Access-ish to me :P
Urgh, my 'no more new games until you've cleared your backlog' with the exception of bundle buys is not doing me so well. This is the fourth bundle in four weeks that has games I've been interested in...
Well I guess its time for Humble to rename this section of their website as Humbly Weakly Bundle which should go well with their recent new addition the Humble Trash Bundle that shows up for 24 hours every Monday. :P
Post edited July 24, 2014 by stg83
Really interested on that "Freaking Meatbags", but only that.