It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zlaywal: October 2020’s Humble Choice
Well, hoped for something... else, now I'm sad that I didn't got last month just for Catherine Classic, Forager and Coteries of New York. :/
Octobers looks good, tho I think I would only play tropico 6, and I want to get that game on gog sometime instead of steam.
The new Humble Choice has arrived. The available games are:

Crying Suns
Darksiders III
Darksburg
Darkwood
Imperator Rome: Deluxe Edition
Little Misfortune
Rover Mechanic Simulator
Smile For Me
Torii (Humble Original)
Townsmen: A Kingdom Rebuilt
Tsioque
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Youropa
Pretty decent bundle this time!
3 highly rated point and clicks which is a huge win for me.
And ya Yakuza 2 and Darksiders III as AA games to carry the bundle.

Crying Suns seems to be a good Roguelite and Darkwood a decent Survival Title
Also seems like a good opportunity to test out Imperator which did not turn out as good as expected.

And guess even decent enough niche titles with Rover Mechanic Simulator and Youropa
First HB Choice I bought since the April one. Too bad I already bought Hades^H^H^H^H^HDarksiders 3 on EGS last year, but traded the key for Forgotten Anne so all good.
Post edited November 06, 2020 by kalirion
kalirion: First HB Choice I bought since the April one. Too bad I already bought Hades on EGS last year, but traded the key for Forgotten Anne so all good.
Hades?
kalirion: First HB Choice I bought since the April one. Too bad I already bought Hades on EGS last year, but traded the key for Forgotten Anne so all good.
Stooner: Hades?
Oops, I meant Darksiders 3. Hades I bought during this year's Halloween sale and been spending a lot of time on it, so it was on my mind :)
Post edited November 06, 2020 by kalirion
The new Humble Choice has arrived. The available games are:

The Beast Inside
Children of Morta
The Corridor (Humble Original)
Frog Dective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard
The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game (Also DRM-Free)
Indivisible
One Step From Eden
Overcooked! 2 + Too May Cooks + Surf 'N' Turf Pack
Path of Giants
Shining Resonance Refrain
Still There
Struggling
Tabletop Playground
Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
Grargar: The new Humble Choice has arrived. The available games are:
Not bad, quite a few on wishlist. Not buying though, still expensive.

Looks like Frog Detective 1, and I think a month of EA play is also included.
The only thing from my wishlist is Shining Resonance Refrain, will have to think about it.

[edit] I guess both Zwei and Indivisible looks "ok" too for me...
Post edited December 04, 2020 by Trid
Stooner: Not bad, quite a few on wishlist. Not buying though, still expensive.

Frog Dective is already included under the name of "The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game".
As for EA Play Pro, the free month is only for new Premium subscribers. Old subscribers will only get a 5 bucks off coupon.
Not a bad bundle per se if you are a fan of JRPGs or really wanted Children of Morta.
Considering that i got Overcooked 2 for free from Epic the other day and not really interested in the JRPGs and that Children of Morta aint in my high priority have to get soon list it is subjectively a horrible bundle.
Did skip within seconds this month
Stooner: Not bad, quite a few on wishlist. Not buying though, still expensive.

Grargar: Frog Dective is already included under the name of "The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game".
Cannot read inverted, my brain.
Current Bundle:

PC Building Simulator
Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey
Pathologic 2
Total Tank Simulator
Warhammer Chaosbane
Song of Horror
Not Tonight
Vampire : The Masquerade Shadows of New York
Tales of the neonsea
Minoria
Deleveled
The Ambassador Fractured Timelines
Heeey! Park-Boy

For me it's gonna be a pass.
As while Pathologic 2 seems interesting and the Vampire game was on my extended wishlist i have 0 interest in Ancestors and the PC Building simulator.
Warhammer Chaosbane seems to be quite mediocore and is a non complete edition. Song of Horror not my game.
So ya for me kinda only Not Tonight and tales of the neonseo would be interesting additionally to the 2 mentioned above.
Picked up the newest bundle instantly. Song of Horror, Pathologic 2, Chaosbane, AND V:TM Shadows of New York? I even have a couple games I can gift friends, too.

I always love seeing how different interests prefer different bundle types. This one should have been released in October, if I'm being honest.

-Paliper