It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll be in for chevkoch with the lucky number 123.
I'm in for chevkoch with a guess of 69.
My guess is 545. Please count me in. Thank you. +1
I'm in, 475
Thanks for the giveaway Urnoev! +1
Not in, hope chevkoch wins, he has a lot of fans :)

BTW, I suggest to the winners to also get Gothic 1, because the second game references it quite a lot, even though it tries to explain what happened.
Now for the sequels... Some people had fun with the third one, good for them but don't forget the patches. But stay away from Forsaken gods and Arcania, or you will most likely waste your time.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone ! Good luck to the winners once in game :P
Alright everyone, the winning number is..... 858!

The two closest to that number are:
zeogold, with 844 winning one of the codes for chevkoch.
Uchtiv, with 789.

Congratulations to the winners, I'll contact you per PM.
Thanks everyone for participating and have a nice day.
Congrats to chevkoch and Uchtiv. Thanks Urnoev.
omg, 3rd place with 777? was close

Congrats to the winners!! and thanks for your giveaway +1
Wow, thanks a whole lot, Urnoev, for the giveaway and wonderful prize! May your future trades be ever fruitful from now on :)

I gotta say I was really blown away by you guys being in for me, so special thanks to ZFR, Melvinica, zeogold (lucky numberist), jadegiant and theslitherydeee. Cheers guys, totally appreciate it.

Also, congrats to Uchtiv.

TanguyLOZ: Not in, hope chevkoch wins, he has a lot of fans :)

BTW, I suggest to the winners to also get Gothic 1, because the second game references it quite a lot, even though it tries to explain what happened.
Now for the sequels... Some people had fun with the third one, good for them but don't forget the patches. But stay away from Forsaken gods and Arcania, or you will most likely waste your time.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone ! Good luck to the winners once in game :P
Thank you, I was suspecting as much regarding the first part. Made a mental note (+ added it to my wishlist). :)
Urnoev: Alright everyone, the winning number is..... 858!
Man alive, I got impressively close! o_O
Isn't that the second time I ended up winning one of these "random number" contests for somebody else? Maybe I should start buying OTHER people lottery tickets...

Congratulations to chevkoch, and thanks to Urnoev for the giveaway!
Urnoev: Alright everyone, the winning number is..... 858!
zeogold: Man alive, I got impressively close! o_O
Isn't that the second time I ended up winning one of these "random number" contests for somebody else? Maybe I should start buying OTHER people lottery tickets...

Congratulations to chevkoch, and thanks to Urnoev for the giveaway!
Nah, just keep doing what you are doing ;) Thanks again.