It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the Lunar New Year festivities commence, virtual fireworks light up the screen! On the occasion of vibrant celebration of the Year of the Dragon, we’ve prepared a very special event – the Dragon Sale, filled to the brim with exciting discounts and irresistible deals!

With our mighty Dragon by your side, you can now get:
BioShock™ Remastered (-75%)
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (-85%)
Songs of Conquest (-50%)
Tomb Raider GOTY (-80%)
Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition (-50%)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut (-85%)

…and more – find them all HERE!

The sale lasts until February 14th, 2 PM UTC. May the good gaming fortune be with you!
A ton of games with prominant dragons aren't even in the sale. Oh but you can get FlatOut and Leisure Suit Larry.

No one around here even tries...
Post edited February 07, 2024 by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: A ton of games with prominant dragons aren't even in the sale. Oh but you can get FlatOut and Leisure Suit Larry.

No one around here even tries...
Don't complain . They offer you high quality games like this during the promo . :p

https://www.gog.com/en/game/tower_of_boin
...oof.

I bet it doesn't even have a dragon in it either. :p
Catventurer: It's strange that this Dragon sale doesn't include Divinity: Dragon Commander, Dragon Age, or Dungeons & Dragons. Are there actual dragons in Baldur's Gate 2 or is that just included to get people's hopes up about non-existent dragons?
It has dragons, but they don't make an appearance until much later in the game, IIRC. At least one of those dragons is easy to miss.
Post edited February 07, 2024 by DoomSooth
Catventurer: It's strange that this Dragon sale doesn't include Divinity: Dragon Commander, Dragon Age, or Dungeons & Dragons. Are there actual dragons in Baldur's Gate 2 or is that just included to get people's hopes up about non-existent dragons?
And Divinity 2: Developer's Cut to add to your list.
Reglisse: Dragon sale without Dragon Age II or the pre-order for Dragon's Dogma II is sad...
EA hasn't released here in like 8 years and Capcom is adding DRM to their old games and only has two games here anyway.

Now, a lesser-known indie game with dragons would be realistic.
DoomSooth: It has dragons, but they don't make an appearance until much later in the game, IIRC. At least one of those dragons is easy to miss.
That's like we're on a dragon diet and can only handle a whiff of dragons.

Mori_Yuki: And Divinity 2: Developer's Cut to add to your list.
And DragonStrike because if there's a sale about dragons, why not include a game where the only thing you do in it is ride around on a dragon.
Reglisse: Dragon sale without Dragon Age II or the pre-order for Dragon's Dogma II is sad...
tfishell: EA hasn't released here in like 8 years and Capcom is adding DRM to their old games and only has two games here anyway.

What kind of Indies with Dragons?
Most of the time when I play an Indie title here...I ask myself why I bought this shit xD
I'm not asking for AAA games like new EA or Ubisoft but at least some old ones and some AA titles...
GOG is more and more empty of anything new and enjoyable to my eyes.
I'm forced to use Steam to play Dominion 6.
Why we don't have It,here?
Or something alike...
Post edited February 07, 2024 by Reglisse
DoomSooth: It has dragons, but they don't make an appearance until much later in the game, IIRC. At least one of those dragons is easy to miss.
Catventurer: That's like we're on a dragon diet and can only handle a whiff of dragons.

Mori_Yuki: And Divinity 2: Developer's Cut to add to your list.
Catventurer: And DragonStrike because if there's a sale about dragons, why not include a game where the only thing you do in it is ride around on a dragon.
I haven't seen a single themed event without a good number of matching but missing titles. Why should this be any different? ;-)

But in this case there are still some good ones, Drakkhen and Amazing Cultivation Simulator to name two.

I'm surprised that we even have a Chinese New Year event this year, because there wasn't one last year or the year before, if I remember correctly.
Post edited February 07, 2024 by Mori_Yuki
tfishell: EA hasn't released here in like 8 years and Capcom is adding DRM to their old games and only has two games here anyway.

Reglisse: What kind of Indies with Dragons?
Most of the time when I play an Indie title here...I ask myself why I bought this shit xD
I'm not asking for AAA games like new EA or Ubisoft but at least some old ones and some AA titles...
Or something alike...
TBH, I just assumed at this point some indie dev had made a decent game with dragons that wasn't on GOG yet. :P

If EA, Ubisoft, etc. don't want to bother letting GOG release even their old games here (making very little money compared to the millions EA and Ubi are used to making; and they're seemingly making most their money off mobile games anyway), there's nothing GOG can do. That's just how it is.

As for Dominion 6, I assume Illwinter Game Design uses Steamworks for multiplayer and just doesn't want to bother porting to Galaxy. But if you find any contact info for the devs, you could try politely requesting GOG releases.
Reglisse: What kind of Indies with Dragons?
Or something alike...
tfishell: TBH, I just assumed at this point some indie dev had made a decent game with dragons that wasn't on GOG yet. :P

If EA, Ubisoft, etc. don't want to bother letting GOG release even their old games here (making very little money compared to the millions EA and Ubi are used to making; and they're seemingly making most their money off mobile games anyway), there's nothing GOG can do. That's just how it is.

As for Dominion 6, I assume Illwinter Game Design uses Steamworks for multiplayer and just doesn't want to bother porting to Galaxy. But if you find any contact info for the devs, you could try politely requesting GOG releases.
True...alas...
That and the GOG "curation".
I backed games on Kickstarter hoping for a GOG release and most of the time the game is not accepted by GOG.
Or later...when I already 100% the game xD
If I like the game a lot, I buy again here,to never play It T_T
It's the reason why I'm a bit bitter.
As for the sale,It's a nice one if you are new to GOG.
Me...I'm waiting for a "surprise"...