It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And that community is of course you.

We’d like to wish you all Happy Holidays, full of joy, laughter, warmth, and of course some quality gaming!

However you spend this time, we hope it will be exceptional. It’s your passion and enthusiasm that makes GOG and we couldn’t be more grateful to have you.

From all of us at GOG – you rock!
Happy Christmas GOG!
Marry Christmas to all of you! :)

idbeholdME: Veselé Vánoce/Merry Christmas
Všechno rozumím! Latos začal jsem učit český! :P
Happy holidays to all awesome forum people and GOG staff.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone! :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Všechno rozumím! Latos začal jsem učit český! :P
Nice. You would be able to communicate/people would understand you, but properly, it should be "Všemu rozumím! Letos jsem se začal učit česky."

But yeah, Czech grammatical rules can be hard to learn. Powodzenia!
Happy holidays and may you all be blessed with many, many gaming hours ;D
Merry Xmas one and all.
Enjoy, be nice, stay safe and take care!
Happy holidays GOG and everyone. Enjoy and take care!
Happy Holidaya GOG and GOG Community!!!! Thank you for another awesome year being part of this fantastic grup!!!!
GHOSTMD: Merry Slaaneshmass and a good slide into the new year guys
Merry Slaaneshmass and a Tzeentch New Year!
I'd like to wish the staff of GOG, CDPR and ALL of my fellow GOG community members a very Merry Christmas and great New Year.

I hope you can all find a little peace and happiness throughout this season with your loved ones.

Cheers.
Happy Holiday / Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas GOG!
idbeholdME: ...Nice. You would be able to communicate/people would understand you, but properly, it should be "Všemu rozumím! Letos jsem se začal učit česky."

But yeah, Czech grammatical rules can be hard to learn. Powodzenia!
xD
Well... Almost!

Some grammatical rules are really crazy, however it's still quite close to Polish - I guess it's, as you've said, possible to communicate, it just may be hard for you to listen my terrible grammar. The real problem are probably "false friends", there seems to be a lot of them! And some of them have even reversed meaning (as e.g. přestože, we have exactly the same word in Polish which is totally opposite, more like protože).

But I love how it sounds and it's a real pleasure to watch Czech hockey now :)
Happy holidays, merry christmas and have some good gaming.