It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ready to have an awesome start of the week? With our ongoing Halloween Sale, you can claim the GIVEAWAY of The Whisperer for the next 48 hours (until November 1st, 2 PM UTC)!

True to the Halloween spirit, it’s an adventure, point & click horror game where you investigate an abandoned trading post, explore its surroundings and solve the terrible mystery it holds.

Make sure to grab the GIVEAWAY and check out all the awesome discounts that are waiting for you within the Halloween Sale. Have a great week everyone!
Thanks for both games Blacksad, and The Whisperer. One was on my wishlist. Now I have 2 games to play during Halloween

Can I ask why the news are on the bottom of the page? It doesn't look the best place for them
Why are you giving away the same game twice in a year?
Huh, I could have sworn that this was already a free "prologue" to The Whispering Valley, but I guess not.