It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

With this update we’re introducing 21 new cards - mainly neutral golds, as well as game fixes and balance changes. Additionally, we are introducing our second holiday event Saovine: Holiday of the Dead for which you’ll be able to unlock a new avatar, border, and title!

The following cards will have increased value for milling for 3 days following the release of the patch (more on this below):
-Harpy
-Restore

The cards on the list, when milled, will create an amount of scraps and powder equal to the amount of scraps and powder needed to craft a card of the same value.
Seems like restore finally got nerfed. It was about time really. I wonder if the harpy changes will make woodland a little more balanced. New season hype!
Meh.
Almost all cards are blank without image. How to fix?
Thank you, guys!! I LOVE YOU <3 greetings from Slovenia :)
Lyphian92: Almost all cards are blank without image. How to fix?
Hi,

This is possibly a shot in the dark buuuut can you check if you have the latest graphics drivers for your video card?
JudasIscariot: Hi,

This is possibly a shot in the dark buuuut can you check if you have the latest graphics drivers for your video card?
send me a link please where can i do that
I don't know why but at first look I read that as Swine update and wondered what role pigs would play in Gwent...
JudasIscariot: Hi,

Lyphian92: send me a link please where can i do that
What video card do you have? Laptop or desktop?
an old laptop with intelcore i5-2410M

nvidia geforce GT520M

i have no idea what's what.
Post edited October 31, 2017 by Lyphian92
Lyphian92: an old laptop with intelcore i5-2410M

nvidia geforce GT520M

i have no idea what's what.
Alright, well, you will need to go here:

https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Select your operating system, your video card version, and the website will show you the latest version of your drivers :)

There is also a GPU autodetect utility on the same site that should assist you with getting the latest drivers for your video card :)
From a first check this looks like the older Skellige Card Backs problem, it happens when you set graphics quality to low, I changed to Medium and no more white cards
argailwall: From a first check this looks like the older Skellige Card Backs problem, it happens when you set graphics quality to low, I changed to Medium and no more white cards
that worked, thanks. and thanks to Judas aswell
Post edited October 31, 2017 by Lyphian92
Happy Halloween <3
WTF is Venendal division? IMO Nilfgaard makes game worse, they are really boring when you play them or with them. When i see spy spam I just stop playing gwent, although i usually win with them. Its so boring and thinkless to play against nilfgard.