It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to our adrenaline-fueled Racing & Sports Sale, where speed, competition, and excitement collide! Get ready to rev your engines and lace up your virtual cleats as we dive into a world of heart-pounding racing and sports games. Whether you're a thrill-seeking racer or a sports enthusiast craving the rush of victory – check it out!

Here’s some of our deals:
Summer & Winter: Olympic Challenge (-65%)
OmniBus: Game of the Year Edition (-75%)
art of rally (-45%)
MegaRace 1+2 (-85%)
Bugriders - The Race of Kings (-35%)
FlatOut (-85%)

Racing & Sports Sale ends on March 2nd, 8 AM UTC. Enjoy the ride!
How about releasing some new racing games here, or even some older racing games, instead of promoting the same set of 20 racing games on GOG over and over again.
Always nice to see more games discounted, but I've honestly lost track somewhat with all the concurrent sales. :)
high rated
mr_dito: How about releasing some new racing games here, or even some older racing games, instead of promoting the same set of 20 racing games on GOG over and over again.
A lot of the blame for lack of old racing games goes on absurd time-limited licensing contracts of car brands. Eg, I'm certainly glad I bought Outrun 2006 on disc when I did as that won't ever be sold "digitally" anywhere (due to expired Ferrari licensing rights). Colin McRae Rally 2005 was removed from GOG for the same reason.
Post edited February 23, 2024 by AB2012
When do you plan to remove/fix the malware in FlatOut?

The issue has been known since 2013!:
https://www.gog.com/forum/flatout_series/anybody_else_gets_a_virus_warning_on_flatoutexe
https://www.gog.com/forum/flatout_series/malware_in_updated_version_of_flatout
https://www.gog.com/forum/flatout_series/virus_flatoutexe
Post edited February 23, 2024 by 00063
high rated
Nothing like a sale that highlights just how few games you have in a genre.

Now I know why so many racers don't end up here, but why don't you at least have FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage yet?
00063: When do you plan to remove/fix the malware in FlatOut?
There is no malware, it's a generic false positive, the steam version has the same issue.
Post edited February 23, 2024 by ReynardFox
How about Gas Guzzlers? That doesn't use any real life licenses, but is a very good combat racer.
mr_dito: How about releasing some new racing games here, or even some older racing games, instead of promoting the same set of 20 racing games on GOG over and over again.
AB2012: A lot of the blame for lack of old racing games goes on absurd time-limited licensing contracts of car brands. Eg, I'm certainly glad I bought Outrun 2006 on disc when I did as that won't ever be sold "digitally" anywhere (due to expired Ferrari licensing rights). Colin McRae Rally 2005 was removed from GOG for the same reason.
This might also be the case why Race Driver GRID had to leave the store here some time ago :(
The two racing games I am most hopeful of showing up here at some point are Blur and Split/Second.
I hope GOG can bring Horizon Chase Turbo to the catalog. One of the best racing arcades in co-op, had a blast with friends and would buy it again if it shows up here.
PainOfSalvation: I hope GOG can bring Horizon Chase Turbo to the catalog. One of the best racing arcades in co-op, had a blast with friends and would buy it again if it shows up here.
It's a shame that the last update removed the ability to choose the driver's name.
Part of the problem may be devs needing to port multiplayer to Galaxy, since naturally multiplayer is a big part of racing games. Having to port multiplayer seems to be a fairly big sticking-point/hurdle.

Nevertheless, vote for racing games you want on GOG. ;)

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=horizon%20chase%20turb
AB2012: A lot of the blame for lack of old racing games goes on absurd time-limited licensing contracts of car brands. Eg, I'm certainly glad I bought Outrun 2006 on disc when I did as that won't ever be sold "digitally" anywhere (due to expired Ferrari licensing rights). Colin McRae Rally 2005 was removed from GOG for the same reason.
This. Thankfully though the indie and "indie-adjacent" scene seems to be more willing to just use generic cars, at least that's the sense I get (maybe just because they can't afford to license real ones :P)
Post edited February 24, 2024 by tfishell
The olden Need for Speed games would have been great to have. But it's unlikely they'll show up any time soon.
Bring Millennium Racer: Y2K Fighters plox.
Nice soundtrack + great arcade feeling.
Vote in wishlist. 268 votes right now.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/millennium_racer_y2k_fighters
Post edited February 24, 2024 by Mateuszy
I think Burnout Paradise might have a chance of showing up here, since it doesn't use real world car brands.