It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
Beautiful sale event! <3

And tanks for free game!

Here's nice music for celebrating the event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tk0uNwm5qI

:p
Time to dig into my wallet and see what i'm getting this summer sale :D
Okay Obduction is pretty, rather awesome, excellent work on this.
Thanks for the free game GOG much appreciated. finally got the Soldier of Fortune series at a good price & BioShock Infinite Complete Edition too.

Will, there be any more Main stage headliners or is this all.
Thank you GOG for Obduction! It has been on my wish list for awhile. Keep up the good work. Now back to checking the deals.
@GOG: Nice Collections! But would be great if the pages whould show me which games I own already. Thanks!

Thanks for Obduction!
You did it! You madmen! You really did it! Me and my wallet are crying and that because of you!
It is your fault for making us both sad. Me because you give me way more wonderfull things than I would like to have.
Her because she wanted to keep money.
HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH AWESOME DICKS AND JUST GIVE ALL THESE AWESOME GAMES SO CHEAP AWAY!?!
Congratulations on getting Bioshock Infinite. I didn't really believe it was possible to get it DRM free. Nice work. Also thanks for the free giveaway. HOWEVER: Why every time I switch a page in GoG Galaxy it opens my web-browser with Facebook??? Is this a new joke? Because I'm not getting the point of having to close a web-browser just to have it open itself again a minute later.

Edit: Thank you for fixing it so quickly! :)
Post edited May 30, 2019 by grozen357
grozen357: Congratulations on getting Bioshock Infinite. I didn't really believe it was possible to get it DRM free. Nice work. Also thanks for the free giveaway. HOWEVER: Why every time I switch a page in GoG Galaxy it opens my web-browser with Facebook??? Is this a new joke? Because I'm not getting the point of having to close a web-browser just to have it open itself again a minute later.
OH GOD THIS VIRUS LIKE BUG IS BACK!
Thanks for the freebie and for Bioshock Infinite, instabuy for sure!
low rated
GOG.com: Start your visit to the Summer Sale Festival by claiming a free copy of Obduction on the home page! The gorgeous looking and mysterious adventure game from the creators of Myst is available at no charge until June 1, 1 PM UTC.

===============================================
New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
To the first part: Does anyone/anyone on staff know if the Obduction story is tied to/in the same "verse" as the Myst/etc games?

=============
2nd: A proper link to a listing of all daily sales/deals and not just to the collection sales would be welcomed for those of us who don't want to have to search out the individual sale pages for each game.
adamhm: ... and of course, no Mac or Linux version of BioShock Infinite despite Mac & Linux versions being available on that other store :/
I'd complain about that to the dev/IP holders, not GOG. ;)
Post edited May 30, 2019 by GameRager
Nice sale, broke my wallet
high rated
List of all discounted games - sorted by price! Enjoy! ;)

Thanks GOG for the freebie. I hope I'll be able to play it someday :)
I'll consider X-COM bundle - probably the only one playable with my hardware. It would be nice to get a bit more classics/retro bundles.
ciemnogrodzianin: List of all discounted games - sorted by price! Enjoy! ;)
Thank you!
Noice. A freebie I'm actually interested in and I didn't have yet. :) Thanks, GOG.

I'm definitely going to grab a GOG copy of Bioshock Infinite for whenever I set up my backup PC again. I've never played the DLC so that'll be nice.

So, how about Civ 5 next? Pretty please?