It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
Last week started . Can we expect any special release ? ( and i'm not talking about Cyberpunk 2077 )
I see what you did there.
Attachments:
sale.jpg (14 Kb)
high rated
Today's New Additions:

Discounts End 11-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
Blackwell Epiphany (75% off)
Geneforge Saga (80% off) - Matches Unbundled GoG Best
Shivah, The (74% off)
STASIS (55% off vs 50% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
STASIS: Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (54% off vs 52% off) - All-Time New GoG Low [As the Base Game + Upgrade since it is cheaper - Not really a new addition, listed because it is a discount reduction]
Technobabylon (75% off)
Unavowed (25% off vs 15% off) - All-Time New GoG Low

Discount Probably Ends 17-Jun-2019 - 10 PM UTC
Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (70% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
GameRager: True, but imo calling it disappointing would mean(imo) it was a much worse discount than previous sales.

As for added games: Someone is adding the latest added games to the thread here each day so maybe they would know more?
RWarehall: The problem is that most people would expect a "Flash Deal" to at least match the recent best. Instead, all these games were 80% off for the entire Winter Sale only to be 75% off two weeks after in a "mere" Weekend Sale. When the Flash deal ends will these now be a worst deal than a normal Weekly/Weekend deal? Furthermore, the Blackwell Bundle was 90% off last September.

It's not great disappointment (and these are great games), but to have all 6 games in today's deal, for Flash Deals, have inferior discounts to what they were in the Winter sale is mildly disappointing.
Me too, i was expected a 80 % discount. It´s not a bit more, but makes me doubt to wait, although are great games.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by argamasa
GameRager: True, but imo calling it disappointing would mean(imo) it was a much worse discount than previous sales.

As for added games: Someone is adding the latest added games to the thread here each day so maybe they would know more?
RWarehall: The problem is that most people would expect a "Flash Deal" to at least match the recent best. Instead, all these games were 80% off for the entire Winter Sale only to be 75% off two weeks after in a "mere" Weekend Sale. When the Flash deal ends will these now be a worst deal than a normal Weekly/Weekend deal? Furthermore, the Blackwell Bundle was 90% off last September.

It's not great disappointment (and these are great games), but to have all 6 games in today's deal, for Flash Deals, have inferior discounts to what they were in the Winter sale is mildly disappointing.
True/good point, but if the flash sale prices are better than the regular summer sale discount they are at least being fair.

GameRager: Nice additions/list.

The Blackwell games(The ones I played) are great, and wadjet eye seems to be a good dev/,maker of such games. I am difnitely going to be getting some of the rest.
Vythonaut: All the above are great games, make sure to grab Technobabylon too.
I have played a few here and there and bought some games before on other sites before GOG had them/had sales(but not played them all)....and yes I also have Technobabylon....good game. :)
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
RWarehall: Today's New Additions:

Shivah, The (74% off)
STASIS: Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (54% off vs 52% off) - All-Time New GoG Low [As the Base Game + Upgrade since it is cheaper - Not really a new addition, listed because it is a discount reduction]
Technobabylon (75% off)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Hi, and thanks for all the great sales info you've been providing!

Are you sure that the All-Time New GoG Low for STASIS are correct? According to gogdb, both editions have been discounted by 75% in the past. See here:
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1439548178
and:
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1440603706

Cheers!
RWarehall: Today's New Additions:

Shivah, The (74% off)
Technobabylon (75% off)

Picked up the geneforge series as they seem good from what i've played so far, and also to support the dev(a one man or so team).

Stasis: I'd recommend comparing buying the standard/deluxe upgrade vs the deluxe edition as for me the former was cheaper by 50 cents or so.

Also likely buying Technobabylon, and putting the last Blackwell game on wishlist for now.
high rated
Cymepa: Hi, and thanks for all the great sales info you've been providing!

Are you sure that the All-Time New GoG Low for STASIS are correct? According to gogdb, both editions have been discounted by 75% in the past. See here:
and:

Cheers!
It gets tricky when a game gets the base price reduced. My spreadsheet uses the current base price and back calculates for prior sales. While STASIS was 75% off in the past, that was until 26-Dec-2017 when the base price was $19.99 and the sale price was $4.99 which is only a 50% discount now. Now that the base price has been reduced to $9.99, the Flash deal being for $4.49 is still the best price this game has been available.

It was available by random chance as a Star deal for $3 in the Winter Sale of 2017 and free if one had purchased at least ~$23 in games in the Winter Sale of 2016, but otherwise has not been on sale for less.

Hope that helps!
Cymepa: Hi, and thanks for all the great sales info you've been providing!

and:

Cheers!
RWarehall: It gets tricky when a game gets the base price reduced. My spreadsheet uses the current base price and back calculates for prior sales. While STASIS was 75% off in the past, that was until 26-Dec-2017 when the base price was $19.99 and the sale price was $4.99 which is only a 50% discount now. Now that the base price has been reduced to $9.99, the Flash deal being for $4.49 is still the best price this game has been available.

It was available by random chance as a Star deal for $3 in the Winter Sale of 2017 and free if one had purchased at least ~$23 in games in the Winter Sale of 2016, but otherwise has not been on sale for less.

Hope that helps!
Indeed it helps :) Thanks for the elaborate explanation!
@GOG, half of titles from today's Daily Mix: What does the ox say? have no discount yet... Are you sure it should be like that? :)
ciemnogrodzianin: [...]
This.
A lot of games on today's daily mix don't have any discounts.
high rated
Today's New Additions:

Discounts End 12-Jun-2019 - 1 PM UTC
Avadon 2: The Corruption (80% off) - Matches Unbundled GoG Best
Avadon: The Black Fortress (80% off) - Matches Unbundled GoG Best
Butcher (60% off) - Matches GoG Best
Conga Master (80% off vs 75% off) - All-Time New GoG Low
Kromaia (80% off)
Lumo (80% off vs 75% off) - All-Time New GoG Low

Discount Ends 17-Jun-2019 - 10 PM UTC
Cuphead (15% off)
Cuphead OST [DLC] (15% off)
Lumo - Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (75% off)

Post edited June 12, 2019 by RWarehall
RWarehall: *snip*
Another thing is that Cuphead just got -15% :)
Post edited June 11, 2019 by chandra
chandra: Another thing is that Cuphead just got -15% :)
Still no higher discount for The Suffering ( first game ) ?
Post edited June 11, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
Revolution Flash Deal with the five Broken Sword and In cold blood for last days probably?

I have none of them on gog and would be great.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by argamasa