It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DRM-free games take the center stage during the newly launched Summer Sale Festival on GOG.COM with game collections, flash deals, and discounts up to -90%.

We give you a full festival experience without leaving your computers. Main stage headliners feature games collections which are a perfect opportunity to grab some exceptional titles at high discounts, including:

Arctic Mages with The Banner Saga trilogy

Mechanical Brothers with Into the Breach, Hob, and >observer_

Alien Plant Farm with Stellaris, Surviving Mars, and Aven Colony

The Scary Family with Mafia trilogy

Masters of Bullets with Soldier of Fortune trilogy

The Indienerds with Tower of Time, Sundered, and Iconoclasts

Die Auslanders with 5 classic X-Com games

New games will enter the sale with an extra 24h flash deals starting with CHUCHEL Cherry Edition (-70%), Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Inquisitor (-90%), Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%), Shadows: Awakening (-70%), and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-30%). After the flash deal discount ends, these games will remain on sale at a lower discount.

Visit GOG.COM every day to check daily recommendations and mixes that will help you discover discounted games that share similar hits-inspired themes like "I'll be there for you", "Radioactive", "Panic! at the LAN party", and many more.

The sky is the limit as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%) joins the DRM-free world in its steampunk glory. You can complete your Big Daddy collection with BioShock Remastered (-67%) and BioShock 2 Remastered (-67%) also on sale.

That's not all as GOG.COM's Summer Sale Festival has over 2000 deals for digital games!

Grab first ever discounts for re-released versions of the original Diablo (-10%) and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%). Other deals include titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-70%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), Katana ZERO (-20%), Weedcraft Inc (-25%), Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-40%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darksiders III (-50%), Frostpunk (-40%), We Happy Few (-40%), Return of the Obra Dinn (-10%), Theme Hospital (-75%), Crysis (-75%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by inox
TheGreatDustpan: For the GOG employees lurking the thread: reminder to pester 2k Games about releasing the Vietcong series here.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=vietcong
dudalb: Seconeded. Much better Vietnam game then "Men of Valor".
I haven't played Men of Valor since the original Xbox. I recall enjoying it but haven't tried the PC version. That said, I too would love to see the Vietcong series find its way to GOG.
Bioshock infinite? Instabuy!

TheGreatDustpan: GOG finally has all the BioShock games. Sick.
Now we need XCOM2 for complete XCOM set!
Thank you for the free game, GOG! :)

Like others already asked, can we get the Deluxe version of Mafia III in the bundle? Even if it means a price bump.

HypersomniacLive: ...snip
I think this thread made them fix the site for the unsupported browsers.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by ariaspi
Is Ys8 still a gamble to buy?
I don't want to buy it at that price if there is a bigger than usual chance of it not working.
JinKazaragi: Is Ys8 still a gamble to buy?
I don't want to buy it at that price if there is a bigger than usual chance of it not working.
I can only speak for myself but i haven't had any issues and i bought it earlier this year.

Performance is fine and bugs i haven't encountered yet.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Mr.Mumbles: Noice. A freebie I'm actually interested in and I didn't have yet. :) Thanks, GOG.

I'm definitely going to grab a GOG copy of Bioshock Infinite for whenever I set up my backup PC again. I've never played the DLC so that'll be nice.

So, how about Civ 5 next? Pretty please?
I would rather see CIv 2, which is pretty much unavailable except for pricy used copies, and needs the GOG tweaks to run well on a modern computer.
dudalb: Seconeded. Much better Vietnam game then "Men of Valor".
guppy44: I haven't played Men of Valor since the original Xbox. I recall enjoying it but haven't tried the PC version. That said, I too would love to see the Vietcong series find its way to GOG.
The PC version of Men Of Valor was really buggy.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by dudalb
Wonder if GOG fixed Bioshock Inifnate's spinning camera problem...the game was unplayable if you had any USB game controller except for a X Box 360 controller plugged in; you had to unplug or disable your uSB device to play the game. Not a game killer, but annoying.
Andrey82: Bioshock infinite? Instabuy!

TheGreatDustpan: GOG finally has all the BioShock games. Sick.
Andrey82: Now we need XCOM2 for complete XCOM set!
Yeah, I've been specifically holding off on getting the expansion pack for XCOM 2 since been anticipating it getting a release on GOG. Sooner rather than later I hope.
low rated
Oh boy, now all the smarty pants GOG users can enjoy the worst Bioshock after all this time. What a gift.

Speaking of gifts, thanks for Obduction.
NekoShell: Oh boy, now all the smarty pants GOG users can enjoy the worst Bioshock after all this time. What a gift.

Speaking of gifts, thanks for Obduction.
Bah, from the vids i've seen it's not so bad.
chandra: Glad to hear you liked our Die Auslanders bundle – figuring out the bundle's names was a lot of fun ;)
Did you really intend to call it "The people from another country bundle"? Cause that's what you called it. The German word for aliens in the sense of "extraterrestials" would be "Außerirdische"...
Thank you, GOG, for Obduction for Free :)

It was on my wishlist and I went looking for if it was on sale - and it sure is. :)

The Soundtrack is also on my wishlist. It isn't on sale [yet]. Will be keeping my eye open for it to join the sale.
why would they naht offer teh 'legendary' edition with banner saga 3 (re:: 'arctic mages' bundle), but teh middle-ground 'deluxe'? this makes zero sense
on this point (an' I know it's my point), even that aside, why does teh third game only offer mp3 ost an' not flac like teh other two? sad times all around :/

why would they naht offer teh 'legendary' edition with banner saga 3 (re:: 'arctic mages' bundle), but teh middle-ground 'deluxe'? this makes zero sense
Fairfox: on this point (an' I know it's my point), even that aside, why does teh third game only offer mp3 ost an' not flac like teh other two? sad times all around :/
because... you cant take the flac?
chandra: Glad to hear you liked our Die Auslanders bundle – figuring out the bundle's names was a lot of fun ;)
Randalator: Did you really intend to call it "The people from another country bundle"? Cause that's what you called it. The German word for aliens in the sense of "extraterrestials" would be "Außerirdische"...
Hmm, well, but those of us who speak only ein bischen Deutsche, or no German at all, would have no idea what "Außerirdische" means, whereas "Auslander" may be strictly speaking clumsy and non-idiomatic word, but is a familiar borrowing in English -- and I feel sure that you native speakers of German would be clear what was meant at the same time you were clear that it wasn't the right word.

Another view on this is that there really is no win when trying to play multi-language word games for a mass audience. Should they then even try? Perhaps Germans have a different answer to that than others. :)