It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Winter is here! Beyond the frost, snow, and ice, beyond the great celebrations with giveaways, new releases, and over 4500 discounts up to -90%, we’ve got the perfect contest to keep you warm and cozy!

Let’s begin the second stage of the GOG x HyperX Advent Calendar! This time, we will be giving away a HyperX Alloy Origins 65 – Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and GOG Bundle of 5 games: Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, Cult of the Lamb, Frostpunk: Game of the Year Edition, Syberia 3: The Complete Journey, Röki.

In order to win just click HERE, and complete the given tasks. Don’t miss the deadline and submit your answer by December 21st, 10 PM UTC.

Good luck, everyone! Stay tuned for more contests and giveaways coming soon during the Winter Sale on GOG!
I wonder, if all points must be satisfied. Because I don't use any social network and in T&C I see :

2. Competition Description.
You can enter the competition by doing the following steps (with the use of the gleam.io platform):
Follow @GOGcom on Twitter
Visit GOG.COM website
Follow @HyperX on Twitter
Visit https:// hyperx.com/ website
Retweet the original contest announcement tweet (on GOG’s Twitter)
Answer contest the question (which will be announced at the beginning of each stage listed below in point 3 “Prize(s)”, on the gleam.io platform)

I also wanted to post an image, but got this message: "Wrong file format!"
I dunno what is the right format to use/upload if not *.PNG / *.JPG / *.JPEG
Eawyne: I don't have Twitter, and won't use it, so no contest for me. Sucks
sysia_GOG: You don't need a Twitter account to take part :)
You technically don't need a Twitter account to join the giveaway, but three out of six of the raffle entries pertain to doing something on Twitter, so those who don't have one are at a major disadvantage.
Attachments:
WoW!!! Great prizes! It's impossible not to join! ^_^
Blackhawk_71: WoW!!! Great prizes! It's impossible not to join! ^_^
Curious, I find it very easy not to.
sysia_GOG: You don't need a Twitter account to take part :)
UndueMarmot: You technically don't need a Twitter account to join the giveaway, but three out of six of the raffle entries pertain to doing something on Twitter, so those who don't have one are at a major disadvantage.
The contest is not a raffle, the best answer win! :)
UndueMarmot: You technically don't need a Twitter account to join the giveaway, but three out of six of the raffle entries pertain to doing something on Twitter, so those who don't have one are at a major disadvantage.
sysia_GOG: The contest is not a raffle, the best answer win! :)
Why on earth are you using gleam then?!
sysia_GOG: The contest is not a raffle, the best answer win! :)
Sachys: Why on earth are you using gleam then?!
Yeah WTF, Gleam is for raffles.
You get N entries for the random draw.
The question is just 1 of them O_o
Post edited December 25, 2022 by phaolo