It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great games on promo!
Does anybody know quite how XP works on the bundles? If I complete the bundle from buying the games I don't have in it (say, in my case, Outlaws and Afterlife from the LucasArts bundle), will I get the XP for the dollar amount (about $4, probably 4,000 XP), or will I get the XP equivalent to as if I were buying the full thing (in this case, about 17,000 XP)?
it's the same thing, I was looking this up earlier and they made sure it all ads up the same.
zeogold: Does anybody know quite how XP works on the bundles? If I complete the bundle from buying the games I don't have in it (say, in my case, Outlaws and Afterlife from the LucasArts bundle), will I get the XP for the dollar amount (about $4, probably 4,000 XP), or will I get the XP equivalent to as if I were buying the full thing (in this case, about 17,000 XP)?
It says "Up to X XP", so you'll get XP equivalent to how much you spent.
It also shows how much you'll exactly get at the checkout screen.
Post edited June 09, 2016 by Grargar
Konrad: Well, sharing helps us get the word out, and bring in more people, and make GOG.com bigger and awesomer! A little secret though: you don't actually have to have an account. As long as you click the share button, you get the XP. We'd still totally appreciate it if you chose to tell your friends though. ;)
I see GOG has time to find "ideas".......for sales (which involve coding of course)

but not the time to fixing the forum : which became a real piece of junk, without speaking your Terms of Use which are violated on daily basis..... you know what i'm talking about....and no one at GOG cares to answer... that's a real shame.

As for sharing , you could dream about it, i will never use & accept the social media terms of use.
Post edited June 09, 2016 by DyNaer
Gahhh

Why does GOG ring my bank and find out exactly when I have the least amount of cash, then drop a sale.

At least it's not an insomnia sale so I don't have to buy shares in Red Bull to stay awake all night. It really gets to something when you're glad to see a dull game come up for the 3rd or 4th time, so you can get some sleep while it doesn't sell.