It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Prosecutor - chooses a target. If there is a cop in the game they must investigate that target (though it's the cop and not prosecutor who gets the result).
JoeSapphire: hahaha!! ;)
hey! :( it looked completely valid to me after reading the cop wiki entrance searching for a power cop.
What you find there is:
"An Amnesiac Cop functions as a normal Cop, but does not receive the results of its investigations. Those investigation results are sent to another (unknown) player. This has been commonly subverted by making the unknown recipient a Mafioso or a Serial Killer."

someone other is getting the result than the one deciding who get's investigated. sound's almost like the prosecutor role to me...

but if it's not that, what is it then? *he asks innocently whistling a tune, almost not even sweating at all*

JoeSapphire: A variant is Micro-Manager, who directs a role, and ALSO tells them what result they have to get - if they get the wrong result they have to do it again until they get it right.

Imagine the relief for the cop when they lynch their manager! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY
JoeSapphire: hahaha!! ;)
mchack: hey! :( it looked completely valid to me after reading the cop wiki entrance searching for a power cop.
What you find there is:
"An Amnesiac Cop functions as a normal Cop, but does not receive the results of its investigations. Those investigation results are sent to another (unknown) player. This has been commonly subverted by making the unknown recipient a Mafioso or a Serial Killer."

someone other is getting the result than the one deciding who get's investigated. sound's almost like the prosecutor role to me...

but if it's not that, what is it then? *he asks innocently whistling a tune, almost not even sweating at all*
I'm glad you asked!! A Prosecutor revokes someones voting rights for the next day. It's a super imbalanced role, so it sometimes has one-shot or other qualifiers. Sometimes the person has to have been on a town vote wagon the previous day, but not always. It should not be used in a game!!!

Hmm... I should have put a manager on the possible list instead of the prosecutor. AH WELL TOO LATE NOW.
JoeSapphire: I'm glad you asked!!
well, you know me, always straight out with it. My brain is on my lips as they say...

...so now that we're talking mind telling me what's up with the epic qualifier (and the brutal one. and the invalid role. and you know the tyrannosaur. Is it a vigilante? I bet it is a vigilante. Biting people's heads right off. Shame it's so hard to spot one in a crowd. bet you'll even give him some kind of nose glasses to help him hide. And a ninja qualifier ...
I can vividly imagine us asking the watcher, what do you mean you saw no one? something has bitten his head right off and you've not seen anyone? ... and then lynchmob it's always the same *shrug*

anyway as for the other matter

JoeSapphire: Excellent work McHack. Six Forum Mafia points for you.
hrm, you know. it's nothing. If you'd just kinda mention (link!) my post in the rules section of the new game and tell everyone that it's canon whatever is written therein, it'd be greatly appreciated. *cough* you know just for the convenience of everyone involved. *hrm* I'm sure it won't be a problem, I'll keep the post updated.
JoeSapphire: I'm glad you asked!!
mchack: well, you know me, always straight out with it. My brain is on my lips as they say...

...so now that we're talking mind telling me what's up with the epic qualifier (and the brutal one. and the invalid role. and you know the tyrannosaur. Is it a vigilante? I bet it is a vigilante. Biting people's heads right off.
SK all the way.
I want to have a different role modifier. I want to be a:

Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious Tyrannosaur!
mchack: ...so now that we're talking mind telling me what's up with the epic qualifier (and the brutal one. and the invalid role. and you know the tyrannosaur. Is it a vigilante?
Epic alerts everybody that they're using their power. Brutal is for killing roles and it prevents the role being 'flipped' for the rest of the players. Invalid will die if a certain condition is met (jewels are stolen, tracker targets them, poison doctor targets them etc. etc.) Tyrannosaur goes on a rampage and kills everybody before collapsing into a pile of fossilised bones. To be used if you feel like your team's losing and you have contempt for everybody involved in the game. It should not be used in a game!!
mchack: ...so now that we're talking mind telling me what's up with the epic qualifier (and the brutal one. and the invalid role. and you know the tyrannosaur. Is it a vigilante?
JoeSapphire: Epic alerts everybody that they're using their power. Brutal is for killing roles and it prevents the role being 'flipped' for the rest of the players. Invalid will die if a certain condition is met (jewels are stolen, tracker targets them, poison doctor targets them etc. etc.) Tyrannosaur goes on a rampage and kills everybody before collapsing into a pile of fossilised bones. To be used if you feel like your team's losing and you have contempt for everybody involved in the game. It should not be used in a game!!
thank you, list is updated and complete now. ... so when does the shooting start?
Only 3 seats left!
ZFR: Only 3 seats left!
For all of the 0 players still standing in line.
I have it on good authority that if one 1 more player signs up there are 2 other waiting to fill the remaining spots. ;-)
Vitek: I have it on good authority that if one 1 more player signs up there are 2 other waiting to fill the remaining spots. ;-)
Then poke Sage until she finds the time to play!
Vitek: I have it on good authority that if one 1 more player signs up there are 2 other waiting to fill the remaining spots. ;-)
Lifthrasil: Then poke Sage until she finds the time to play!
What's Sage? Some sort of wise mafia teacher?
Yes Joe, even that one.

Dunno what's up.....
Lifthrasil: Then poke Sage until she finds the time to play!
JoeSapphire: What's Sage? Some sort of wise mafia teacher?
Sage is a nice lady who plays mafia, I’ll see if she’s up for a game ;-)
JoeSapphire: What's Sage? Some sort of wise mafia teacher?
trentonlf: Sage is a nice lady who plays mafia, I’ll see if she’s up for a game ;-)
Agreed. Tell her hello.