It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: So I thought that the reason my PM slipped my mind was because it was just plain vanilla townie, while his must have been more memorable. I know I would have been more likely to remember receiving a "you're scum" PM, but townie PM is just so "plain" that it didn't impress itself in my memory.
OK, not liking this (for meta reasons perhaps:-)) but first, you gave role, give name too.
^my previous post was reply to cristi's #551
I still find cristi to be optimal lynch here but I don't have any support at all so...
G'night I guess.
ZFR: So I thought that the reason my PM slipped my mind was because it was just plain vanilla townie, while his must have been more memorable. I know I would have been more likely to remember receiving a "you're scum" PM, but townie PM is just so "plain" that it didn't impress itself in my memory.
Vitek: OK, not liking this (for meta reasons perhaps:-)) but first, you gave role, give name too.
Laura Roslin, Crew Regular
@Joe - I believe CPF. No guilt here.
Bookwyrm627: And ZFR claims vanilla town. I'm inclined to believe that one since he's the obvious next lynch.
I expect more reason than that.
Again you're weirdly reluctant to join the ZFR wagon - even here opposing it, accepting a ridiculous passive claim - despite claiming you find him scummy.
Vitek: I still find cristi to be optimal lynch here but I don't have any support at all so...
G'night I guess.
I have no issue lynching cristi

Vote cristigale
ZFR: Is flubbucket still an option?

Vote flubbucket
Do it.
The "I'm building shelters but the bombs already fell" vote count.

Lynch:

ZFR - 5 (JoeSapphire, bler114, SirPrimalform, Lifthrabbit, cristigale)
SirPrimalform - 3 (Bookwyrm, flubbucket, elebutterfly)
cristigale - 2 (Vitek, trentonlf)
flubbucket - 1 (ZFR)

Brig:

cristigale - 3 (Vitek, trentonlf, Bookwyrm)
flubbucket - 2 (SirPrimalform, cristigale)
Damnation - 1 (Lifthrabbit)

(With 13 active players, it takes 7 votes for a consensus to be reached.)

Day 1 will end in 30 minutes.
Post edited July 12, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
Vitek: OK, not liking this (for meta reasons perhaps:-)) but first, you gave role, give name too.
ZFR: Laura Roslin, Crew Regular
This is very interesting.
Vitek: I still find cristi to be optimal lynch here but I don't have any support at all so...
G'night I guess.
as in you're leaving without changing your vote? essentially voting for no lynch?

do you accept zfr's claim?
G'night I guess.
trentonlf: I have no issue lynching cristi

Vote cristigale
I'll vote cristi if the alternative is no lynch.
G'night I guess.
JoeSapphire: as in you're leaving without changing your vote? essentially voting for no lynch?

do you accept zfr's claim?
I accept ZFR’s claim
Unvote: SirPrimalform

Vote: cristigale
ZFR: Is flubbucket still an option?

Vote flubbucket
flubbucket: Do it.
I'm probably just an idiot here, but your pylon is very perculiar now, in light of events.