It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vote.... because I like Atlo's commentary to scene. I can't imagine Scum!Atlo putting his scumbuddy at L1 with at least one or two not voting. Or can I?

supplementscene: Remember, I did call this. I thought your 'Trent would be the best for the Neutral role' was a big projection. I also called Lift as certified town, CatV as town and Trent as Town. I can't see a counter claim, because you've looked the most likely Neutral player.

I think Gameranker and Joppo are the scum team. Atlo seems most town out of all of them. But I could be wrong.
Yes, you called it and I was chortling to Pooka.
I'm leaning in that direction BUT...
@atlo
Why do you say "It can't be joppo because you both were at each others throat the entire day. "? Why couldn't Scene and Joppo have been arguing all day to buy time and town points for each other? Yes, it is safer and saner to not bus someone that hard--which would make for a perfect scum hail mary ploy! Explain please.

I'm leaning towards scum being a mix of Joppo, GR, or Scene.
"Town votes Scene. Other scum votes someone else. another town votes a new person"

<Must analyze Joopo+GR, Joppo+Scene, and GR+scene...After I sleep.>

I'd love to hear other explanations!.
Microfish_1: Why do you say "It can't be joppo because you both were at each others throat the entire day. "? Why couldn't Scene and Joppo have been arguing all day to buy time and town points for each other?
I approve of you approving my conspiracy theory!!!
Atlo: So how do you begin to find mafia in this situation?

By assuming there is a masterfully crafted conspiracy afoot.
(An outlandish example but it will get the point across:) joppo & supplementscene are both scum who intend to remove their respective votes later on.
Can't say I'm exactly enthralled about the implications though...
It would mean anything goes... even me casting a vote on scene could be explained by ''Shit, Lift is about to join in on scene's wagon! That only leaves micro... if I don't join in now that will put me in the scum-pool!''

While Scene's last post was:
supplementscene: I'm wondering, could it be Joppo is the sheeped Townie and Atlo and MrKrabsWallet are the scumteam jumping on my wagon? If you're town Joppo, you've not been helpful this game.
joppos was not.
joppo did not seperate.

Another thing:
Microfish_1: which would make for a perfect scum hail mary ploy!
Over here ''hail mary'' means - you saw something you wish you hadn't seen; throw a cross & NOPE. out.
I once had a very fun conversation with Catventurer regarding this... turns out where you're from it's a football term and means, to paraphrase ''a 1-shot save''. :''D

I'm so glad I now know the difference before you typed this.
@Atlo how many Mafia games have you played please? Have you not noted bussing between Mafia players in the past as a LAMIST tactic?

Microfish_1: vote.... because I like Atlo's commentary to scene. I can't imagine Scum!Atlo putting his scumbuddy at L1 with at least one or two not voting. Or can I?

supplementscene: Remember, I did call this. I thought your 'Trent would be the best for the Neutral role' was a big projection. I also called Lift as certified town, CatV as town and Trent as Town. I can't see a counter claim, because you've looked the most likely Neutral player.

I think Gameranker and Joppo are the scum team. Atlo seems most town out of all of them. But I could be wrong.
Microfish_1: Yes, you called it and I was chortling to Pooka.
I'm leaning in that direction BUT...
@atlo
Why do you say "It can't be joppo because you both were at each others throat the entire day. "? Why couldn't Scene and Joppo have been arguing all day to buy time and town points for each other? Yes, it is safer and saner to not bus someone that hard--which would make for a perfect scum hail mary ploy! Explain please.

I'm leaning towards scum being a mix of Joppo, GR, or Scene.
"Town votes Scene. Other scum votes someone else. another town votes a new person"

<Must analyze Joopo+GR, Joppo+Scene, and GR+scene...After I sleep.>

I noticed this too. Do you think it's natural? Atlo has played so few games that he'd expect that Mafia would not attack one another to make the victor look town upon the lynch? Or do you think he could be 'town reading me' as Scum to sheep me?
supplementscene: I think Gameranker and Joppo are the scum team. Atlo seems most town out of all of them. But I could be wrong.

(snip)

Gameranker has seemed scummy all game, I'm pretty sure he has to be Scum
Keep trying hard to push me as scum....I wonder why.....is it because you're truly scum!scene and dislike me pushing hard for your lynch? Perhaps...

supplementscene: @Pooka are you sure there isn't 3 Scum left and they've already won? Put me out of my misery......surely there can't be another Town player left
I'm guessing this is silly-posting/etc? Still, to me a bit weird to say...

supplementscene: @Atlo how many Mafia games have you played please? Have you not noted bussing between Mafia players in the past as a LAMIST tactic?

(snip)

I noticed this too. Do you think it's natural? Atlo has played so few games that he'd expect that Mafia would not attack one another to make the victor look town upon the lynch? Or do you think he could be 'town reading me' as Scum to sheep me?
And all this stuff above....are you perhaps trying to distance yourself from your teammate? To me it seems that way...but perhaps i'm wrong on this???
Atlo: Technically GR could counterclaim -- that would explain his vote-hopping. He does not care which way the wind blows.
You'll note that my "vote hopping" has mainly been removing a vote from someone and then revoting them later.
(which as I explained is mainlyto prevent a hasty hammer in the case that i'm wrong on my reads)

Atlo: I won't vote against you. You can't be mafia.
If you were - we would have to ask ourselves - what is your scumbuddy doing?!
You so sure they're not scum, then?
By the by, I would also wonder what their scumbuddy is doing....but I kinda already think I know e_e

Atlo: It can't be joppo because you both were at each others throat the entire day.

It can't be GR because at 1-1-1 vote there would be no reason for him to cast a vote on his scummbuddy.

It can't be me because at 2-1-1 I would not put my scummbuddy at L-1.
Ahh, this seems to be some tasty zesty WIFOM.

Atlo: This all leaves us at:

GR & joppo are both scum.

The only question is - whom do we vote for first?
Hmm, odd ain't it that both you and Scene are pushing me as a potential scum
I think I already know who i'm voting for. Just need to make one more post first...
Microfish_1: I'm leaning towards scum being a mix of Joppo, GR, or Scene.
Interesting, I have scene/joppo/atlo...even before your neutral reveal
Since we both have Scene, might I suggest we pool our resources?

Microfish_1: <Must analyze Joopo+GR, Joppo+Scene, and GR+scene...After I sleep.>

I cannot wait for you to post such later, after you get some needed rest. Until then, note the following:

In post 283, Scene says "I think Gameranker and Joppo are the scum team. Atlo seems most town out of all of them. But I could be wrong.", and then they seem to throw suspicion/cast doubt about Atlo's towniness in Post 288**.
(I feel Scene is distancing themselves from Atlo with that latter post as well)

Then we have the fact that both Atlo(post 284) and Scene(post 283) seem to be pushing today for my lynch.
As such, I think the scum!team is Atlo/Scene or Joppo/Scene(but with the latest posts, i'm more leaning towards it being the former pairing), and with that i'd like your thoughts when you return.

Until then(and so I don't doubt myself and change my mind yet again in a mafia game):

Vote Scene
Addition to my reply (post 289), but for all remaining players to peruse:
Scene, you said "Gameranker has seemed scummy all game, I'm pretty sure he has to be Scum" earlier(post 283), yet you of all people(having played a number of games with me...unlike a player like Atlo) should know my behavior this game has been more or less par for the course in regards to how I play. So then why say it marks me as scummy in this game? And in what ways? You don't seem to elaborate beyond a basic "GR seems very scummy this game" statement.
Microfish_1: I'm leaning towards scum being a mix of Joppo, GR, or Scene.
MrKrabsWallet: Interesting, I have scene/joppo/atlo...even before your neutral reveal
Since we both have Scene, might I suggest we pool our resources?

Microfish_1: <Must analyze Joopo+GR, Joppo+Scene, and GR+scene...After I sleep.>

MrKrabsWallet: I cannot wait for you to post such later, after you get some needed rest. Until then, note the following:

In post 283, Scene says "I think Gameranker and Joppo are the scum team. Atlo seems most town out of all of them. But I could be wrong.", and then they seem to throw suspicion/cast doubt about Atlo's towniness in Post 288**.
(I feel Scene is distancing themselves from Atlo with that latter post as well)

Then we have the fact that both Atlo(post 284) and Scene(post 283) seem to be pushing today for my lynch.
As such, I think the scum!team is Atlo/Scene or Joppo/Scene(but with the latest posts, i'm more leaning towards it being the former pairing), and with that i'd like your thoughts when you return.

Until then(and so I don't doubt myself and change my mind yet again in a mafia game):

Vote Scene
You may note 2 Mafia players were on my wagon yesterday, to you it's confirmed 1 (assuming your town). If you were Town wouldn't you be slightly concerned on solving and making sure you don't vote Town? In the event I was town and the Scum came and hammered me, which they can do now. That's why myself and Micro haven't voted for anyone yet.

If I don't get hammered, it's clear I'm Scum btw and it's clear you are.
MrKrabsWallet: Addition to my reply (post 289), but for all remaining players to peruse:
Scene, you said "Gameranker has seemed scummy all game, I'm pretty sure he has to be Scum" earlier(post 283), yet you of all people(having played a number of games with me...unlike a player like Atlo) should know my behavior this game has been more or less par for the course in regards to how I play. So then why say it marks me as scummy in this game? And in what ways? You don't seem to elaborate beyond a basic "GR seems very scummy this game" statement.
Your Day 1 vote on me was scummy. You haven't been solving either. But I am going to do a deep dive. If I change my mind I'll let you know.
That should read:

If Atlo and Joppo post and don't hammer me. It makes me confirmed town (ie not scum) it also makes Gameranker/MrKrabsWallet as confirmed Scum.
supplementscene: You may note 2 Mafia players were on my wagon yesterday, to you it's confirmed 1 (assuming your town).
I (afaik) never said players are confirmed scum in my latest posts....to me the scum team is hiding among the 3 of you(Atlo/Scene/Joppo).

addition: before anyone says "well duh, there's only 3 other players besides you and Micro", note that besides Atlo the other 2 have been on my scum lean list awhile now.

supplementscene: If you were Town wouldn't you be slightly concerned on solving and making sure you don't vote Town? In the event I was town and the Scum came and hammered me, which they can do now.
Again, I believe you know me somewhat. This is how I often work on solving: try to read people as best I can(partly by how my gut leans people based on their posts) and vote/unvote accordingly.

supplementscene: If I don't get hammered, it's clear I'm Scum btw and it's clear you are.
How does this work exactly? If you aren't hammered how, does that make us both scum?

supplementscene: Your Day 1 vote on me was scummy. You haven't been solving either. But I am going to do a deep dive. If I change my mind I'll let you know.
My day 1 vote was(in part) RVS and part gut. How was it scummy to you?
Also, did you not see the large throng of reads/leans I did at the start of day 2? how is that not trying to solve, exactly?

--
--

Honestly, I feel you're scum!Scene trying to make me do a classic (for me) second guess by getting me to switch to someone else OR at the very least unvote you, and I still would like to see you "laid off" to-day.

That said, for now I will:
Unvote Scene

At least until Micro comes on and weighs in on what I asked them and also posts some more, anyhoo.
supplementscene: That should read:

If Atlo and Joppo post and don't hammer me. It makes me confirmed town (ie not scum) it also makes Gameranker/MrKrabsWallet as confirmed Scum.
It could also of course mean one of them chose not to vote their scumbuddy out, so as to try getting another wagon to hammer instead.

p.p. edit: For someone claiming to be a town, and trying to avoid hammer to help town, you seem awfully eager to make me see you as scum/vote you. Why is that?

Joey goes back to listening to some musak for a bit as he tries to get some actual work done, while waiting to see what the pizza guy(his new name for Micro) says in response to his work DMs.
So let's look at the Wagon's from the remaining players.

Day 1

Micro - 3rd vote on Max, Scene hammers.

Joppo is on Trent's wagon with 1 vote

Gamezranker is on my wagon - because Lift removed his vote - that's his reasoning. No analysis from him.

Atlo is on CatVs wagon.

Conclusion:

Did Scum not want to be seen been on the wagon that lynched a Town player? Did Scum think that would look better? Did Scum hope for a no lynch?

to be continued...........I'm just starting Day 2
supplementscene: Gamezranker is on my wagon - because Lift removed his vote - that's his reasoning. No analysis from him.

(snip)

Did Scum not want to be seen been on the wagon that lynched a Town player?
***BUMP***

Also one question(when you get to replying): If I was scum trying to not be seen, why would I then push Yog's wagon so hard on D2 and also help to get them laid off that same day?
Day 1 thoughts continued (I didn't note these so I should point them out)

Atlo's reads of myself and CatV I really liked. It was nuanced analysis.

Joppo had a good few reads, I didn't think they were quite as good as

GamezRanker (MrKrabsWallet) - didn't have any reads on Day 1, no thoughts on Max either unless I missed them.

I realise that's a bit of a short analysis.
And he goes off without responding to bunch of stuff I asked him....k....totes not dodgy seeming at all

Vote Scene