It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: I'm pretty sure GOG won't delete an account under circumstances like this.
Pretty much this!
tfishell: (I also doubt "moderators" have the ability to do so.)
Well the alleged "account-deleter" is an actual GOG employee, not a "moderator" from the ranks of the community.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_fr/regles_generales_du_forum/post1
tfishell: I'm pretty sure GOG won't delete an account under circumstances like this.
BreOl72: Pretty much this!
tfishell: (I also doubt "moderators" have the ability to do so.)
BreOl72: Well the alleged "account-deleter" is an actual GOG employee, not a "moderator" from the ranks of the community.
Either way, it's unlikely that he's got to power to unilaterally delete an account (and we know he hasn't deleted OP's account). Forum misbehaviour generally doesn't lead to account deletion (I'd imagine it could if the behaviour was clearly and repeatedly illegal over a long period of time); if it did, then half the English speaking forum would have been banned from the site over the incessant political discussions happening on here.

Not entirely sure what happened here, but feels like a bug that support need to look at when they're back at work.

OP: Raise a support ticket, be patient and it'll get sorted out. The good news is that your downloaded games and downloaded installers will continue to work while this is being investigated.
BreOl72: Pretty much this!

Well the alleged "account-deleter" is an actual GOG employee, not a "moderator" from the ranks of the community.
pds41: Either way, it's unlikely that he's got to power to unilaterally delete an account (and we know he hasn't deleted OP's account). Forum misbehaviour generally doesn't lead to account deletion (I'd imagine it could if the behaviour was clearly and repeatedly illegal over a long period of time); if it did, then half the English speaking forum would have been banned from the site over the incessant political discussions happening on here.

Not entirely sure what happened here, but feels like a bug that support need to look at when they're back at work.

OP: Raise a support ticket, be patient and it'll get sorted out. The good news is that your downloaded games and downloaded installers will continue to work while this is being investigated.
Yeah, it was on the french pride event forum, and what happened on the english counterpart was much worse, with tons of deleted messages, but well, some people like to exert it when they have some power on others, I think this GOG employee just lost his mind and overdid it.

Since my account still exist, I hope he will soon come to his mind and unlock it, But I have absolutely no communication, even from what happened on the the forum.
pds41: Either way, it's unlikely that he's got to power to unilaterally delete an account
As an actual employee, s/he may very well have that power.

Btw: I never claimed s/he may have deleted the account.

I just corrected tfishell on his/her assumption, that the OP had encountered a simple moderator.
(quote from tfishell: "(I also doubt "moderators" have the ability to do so.))

:)
Attachments:
pds41: Either way, it's unlikely that he's got to power to unilaterally delete an account
BreOl72: As an actual employee, s/he may very well have that power.

Btw: I never claimed s/he may have deleted the account.

I just corrected tfishell on his/her assumption, that the OP had encountered a simple moderator.
(quote from tfishell: "(I also doubt "moderators" have the ability to do so.))

:)
Yes - I wasn't saying you did, although can see that my post wasn't that clear!
It's weird, but best to contact the support about it. It might take some time to get resolved though. Your account might be temporarily suspended, but you should have some kind of notice about it by email from support if that is the case.

In the meantime, you can delete any gog cookies, then force refresh and try to log in again. I have my doubt that it will help much since you tried already on different devices, but it shouldn't make things worse anyway.
Well, I would perfectly understand blocking someones access to forums for misbehavior.

But to actually block access to the account and games would be monopoly abuse as I would expect it from Steam, and from other such nefarious entities like paypal, but not from GoG.

Thus I really hope this is some sort of misunderstanding or error and not the general policy of GoG.
tempuser34: Yeah, it was on the french pride event forum, and what happened on the english counterpart was much worse, with tons of deleted messages, but well, some people like to exert it when they have some power on others, I think this GOG employee just lost his mind and overdid it.

Since my account still exist, I hope he will soon come to his mind and unlock it, But I have absolutely no communication, even from what happened on the the forum.
If it was a post on the gay pride thread, I really wouldn't worry too much about it - it's almost certainly a technical issue and will be solvable (especially as your user account is still in the database).

Slightly off topic, but I'm amazed that they opened those threads to comments in the first place. It should have been obvious to anyone what would happen and - to the surprise of nobody who had thought about it - it brought out the toxicity on both sides as both sides wound each other up more and more.

It was a bit like locking ResetEra and 4Chan users in a room being surprised that a fight has broken out (except in this case, the door wasn't locked).
Not weird. gog can ban a person without warning if he drastically violates the rules of good behavior of the forum.

https://support.gog.com/hc/en/articles/115001814049-forum-code-of-conduct?product=gog

Which is the case because it must be said, he insulted several times and repeatedly the other members on the post who have ideas contrary to him.
What's up ?!
I looked into the situation and your account wasn't deleted. It was temporarily locked due to an error. I have now unlocked it so you should have access to all your games once again. At the same time, your forum privileges are still being suspended due to severe breaches of our Code of Conduct. Make to sure to familiarize yourself with it before posting again.