It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time
Far Cry®
King's Bounty: The Legend
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Iron Plague
Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Prince of Persia
Space Empires IV Deluxe
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
King's Bounty: Dark Side - Premium Edition

I was gonna wait for M&M RPGs (already got the whole Heroes series) but when I saw King's Bounty bundle will be gone in a few hours, I changed my mind and decided to buy these instead. And I was planning to get Banished and the rest of the free games. But I already have SS2 & Riddick though. Anybody wants some codes?
Reprisal Universe
The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime
Quake 2 & 3
Never Alone
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded

Items that weren't specifically part of the sale itself:
Mini Metro
Invisible Inc DLC: Contingency Plan

I'm still debating whether RuneStone Keeper is my thing or not.
Nada. Didn't have any money to spend on video games, sadly. Cecil did drop me a nice game from the sale as a gift, though!
Emob78: Same here. Saving up all my gold coins for the big whatever tomorrow.
What'd you hear? Dammit, now I'm probably gonna end up buying something...
My list was:

World in Conflict
Sacred 2 Gold
Never Alone Arctic collection

and a big thanks to Pica-Ludica who gifted me Chronicles of Riddick

I've now bought Great Battles, so I could unlock Chronicles of Riddick, to create a gift myself.

link for anyone who wants to try to solve the puzzle I created to unlock the code for it.
I've seen Assassin's Creed and Far Cry have a 'Last Chance' label. Does that mean Ubisoft is pulling out?
Orionos: I've seen Assassin's Creed and Far Cry have a 'Last Chance' label. Does that mean Ubisoft is pulling out?
No, it just means that it's their last appearance in this sale :)
OK, one last buy:

Bullfrog Bundle (minus the 2 Theme games)
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Ultima 4+5+6
Ultima 7
Ultima 8
Ultima 9
Somehow I thought I would be unable to restrain myself from buying more games, especially now that we have all bundles up again. But it's all the other way around. I am happy with what I got so far, few purchases being spontaneous. And that is just it. Feeling a little strange about it. Well, but there is tomorrow...
Well, the end is here. I got a little extra in my paycheck and I rewarded myself with the Enhanced Edition collection. I'm well on my way into Icewind Dale now and loving every minute. I think they did a pretty good job. Only one really weird glitch so far. (an orc walks into nothingness and disappeared, but clearly he was supposed to walk into a cave)

I picked up the first two freebies, which may be very fun. I've heard both are good games. So that's great!

The only other game on sale on my wishlist is Pillars of Eternity, but I'm going to wait until the add-ons are finished before I think of getting it. I like it when it's all put together the best it can be before I play. It tends to be a more fulfilling experience because it's A) complete, B) as bug-free as possible, C) My anticipation makes me hunger, and D) it's cheaper!

Overall, a fun sale. Didn't get to see any good deals on the gold-box games yet. I've yet to play one in my whole life, so I'm eager waiting for one to get a nice discount so I can try it out.

I hope you all had a fun fall sale that actually took place in fall this year! :)
Tropico 5 wraps it up for me. I was amazed with my final haul. Given that, I feel this was a fairly successful sale. Cheers to GOG for not letting things get stale.

I hope everyone had a chance to enjoy something from this sale, even the freebies :D

Now the difficult choice of what to play first....
Updated:
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics

Unlocked and owned: All Big Fall Sale 2015 games + Elder Scrolls games. I guess Banished will be #1 among all of these free games.
Alright, I'm done:

Might and Magic VII-IX
Crusaders of Might and Magic
Master of Magic
Medal of Honor
Revolver360
Gurumin
Risen
Ys VI
Banished (gift)
Battlespire(gift)
Redguard (gift)
high rated
foxworks: Tropico 5 wraps it up for me.
Same

Will probably choose a few more from the bundles for gifts. Nice sale, cool stuff on my list, ready for a nice rainy weekend indoors! :)
I also picked up Tropico 4 & 5 to (hopefully) finish it off...